Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / General ranting against life

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Caladriel
Registered user

Last page view:

4704 days, 6 hours, 34 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2003 at 13:40 (GMT -5)

Sorry, Duke, I guess I am (was) missing that bit of your post(s) above. Are you sure you wrote it, or am I just blind?

When you said talking to her made life more livable, I thought that you may have just broken up with her recently, and that talking to her gave you a bit more resolution.
Portrait
Anarchy2
Registered user
- Tainted Love -

Last page view:

7288 days, 16 hours, 38 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2003 at 08:47 (GMT -5)

If I were a girl,I'd probably try to cheer you up.BUT I'M NOT,SO DON'T TOUCH ME. >:(

Anyway,I'm here to rant aswell.Yes.

For the past few months,my life had been in shambles.The line got cut off(no phone/internet for almost a year),my dad lost(well,left)his job,I lost contact with my friends,and my youngest uncle dissapeared.

But later,my dad got a decent job,we managed to get back our line,we found my lost uncle(he was hiding somewhere in the hills,because the police were after him for theft and stuff like that,nothing major),and my exam results were excellent.I also managed to meet my friends in a photo-take of successful students(I'm one of them ^ ^).I joined a forum,and got atleast 3-4 girls to confess that they love me. :D

So,you see...your luck will change,sooner or later.You just have to believe in yourself,you bastard.If you act that way,you'll only show others that you're weak,and pathetic.I'm asking you to improve your self-esteem,man.

Fear me not,I'll go nice on you....For now.
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5032 days, 15 hours, 9 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 19, 2003 at 05:48 (GMT -5)

since i'm at home now, i'll rant a bit.
june 2003: graduate from high school, many of my best/closest friends leave town to enter some university or another. that includes the girl i'm crazy about. when she left, we weren't 'officially' dating, partly cuz her mother is so &$(@#&$ strict
december 2003: she (and several other friends) are back in town for winter holidays. my exams end a little bit later. still, i make time to meet up with them. i eat out and spend the afternoon at a friend's house, another friend comes over to my place, and etc. what she does? organizes a single lunch, with everyone who is here (including the class a**hole), and doesn't look at me for most of lunch. when i'm looking at her and she looks up, she turns quickly away. it's a buffet, and the one time i accompanied her to get more food, she tried to go off somewhere by herself twice.
15 minutes ago: she comes online, i say "hey", she goes offline.

anarchy, i'm happy for you.

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
Anarchy2
Registered user
- Tainted Love -

Last page view:

7288 days, 16 hours, 38 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 at 23:46 (GMT -5)

Due to private reasons,this message has been taken out and fed to a hungry bum.No,really.

Fear me not,I'll go nice on you....For now.

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 1/3/2004 at 05:01 (GMT -5) by Anarchy2]
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5670 days, 16 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2004 at 02:30 (GMT -5)

Woot, life seems a bit better, i have a slightly more positive outlook, and best of all, it's a new year. Now to face the grades from hell i'm going to get in about a month.

I've decided to take the following advice i recieved from a friend: if i completely stop looking at any and all girls as people i might want to go out with, and cease my attempts at getting one to do such, i'm more likely to find a girl who suits me best and who i more want to go out with, etc etc. And it seems true when i look back; that's pretty much how i got my last gf. I had stopped looking, then my friends and i saw her in a hall and we hung out and chatted a bit, that night i just said "screw it" and looked her up in the phone book, called her, and asked her out. so yeah. that's how that happened, and that's my course of action...

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5032 days, 15 hours, 9 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2004 at 03:56 (GMT -5)

one of my new year resolutions:
"work like you dont need the money
sing like no one's listening
dance like no one's watching
love like you've never been hurt"
haven't had a chance to give 1 a shot yet. 2 and 3 are coming along ok. 4 is difficult but i'm managing right now. trying to get the girl i like back (wee bit hard when she lives and studies in another country and only comes back once every semester and spends most of her time with her family when she comes back, but i'm trying anyway).

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: