Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Artifact Availability

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

6467 days, 22 hours, 19 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2003 at 13:09 (GMT -5)

About the availability of artifacts, are some only possible as crowning gifts (Vanquisher, Kin Slayer, etc.) or is it possible to receive any of them for a pre-/post-crowning gift? Just curious, since there are some that I have noticed are frequently found (or given by a deity), like Robes of Resistance and Wyrmlance, and others I have never found/received. And in truth, the only reason I ever play as a Barbarian is to hopefully get crowned with Vanquisher (though I know the ME's Axe is pretty dang good, too.)

The All-Powerful Ancient Chaos Lobster is here. Boil some water and melt some butter!
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3124 days, 19 hours, 47 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 05, 2003 at 13:19 (GMT -5)

I would even say, that ME's Axe can be potentially better (with Find Weakness and braces of war or Ring of the Master Cat you get the same "all slaying" thing, but you get better base damage and confusion resistance).
And I've also noticed that gods drop Wyrmlance quite often in precrowning (which is a good thing - it's better than any eterinium halbred, and trains polearms for the tridents).

A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: