Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / A very odd sheriff..

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jelly Cube
Registered user
Ur Friendly Neiborhood Dessert

Last page view:

7108 days, 19 hours, 52 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, December 26, 2003 at 15:03 (GMT -5)

After completing the Raider Lord Quest, Tywat gave me the usual 3000 gold. Afterwards. I attempted to give him the money. Here's what he had to say...
"No bribes for me, hear me?!? Tywat Pare, the sheriff picks up the 3000 gold pieces.

No bribes, eh?

I dedicate my life to you, Katie Durkin.
My sword as well, is dedicated.
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5033 days, 4 hours, 17 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, December 27, 2003 at 04:23 (GMT -5)

as long as it's just lying on the floor, it's not a bribe :P i guess he just thought "oh, look what i found on the floor! 3000 gold pieces!"
that sheriff is mad.

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Chris
Registered user
The One The Only

Last page view:

7404 days, 9 hours, 11 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, December 28, 2003 at 04:01 (GMT -5)

"I'll just leave this money here, turn my back and when I turn around I hope it'll be gone ....ahhh." - Apu - The Simpsons.
"Such is life" - Ned Kelly
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 at 06:55 (GMT -5)

lol, yeah, except that marge didnt pick it up, if i remember right :P

anyway, i just realized that the alignment drop you receive from going to get the reward actually happens when you talk with the sheriff, not when you pick the gold up. is there a way of going around this if i want to kill hotzenplot? he's gonna drop the reward before giving me another quest, isn't he?

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Chris
Registered user
The One The Only

Last page view:

7404 days, 9 hours, 11 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, December 29, 2003 at 08:09 (GMT -5)

Yea Mr.Burns does I'm a Simpsons fan.
"Such is life" - Ned Kelly
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5671 days, 20 hours, 15 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 01, 2004 at 07:49 (GMT -5)

The alignment drop is small, you get much bigger ones for killing Hotzenplotz and the mad doctor. Plus, you can get an amulet of order, so what's the big deal?

Or are you going to tell me you're trying to get the platinum girdle :P
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 1/1/2004 at 07:50 (GMT -5) by J.]
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, January 03, 2004 at 03:29 (GMT -5)

lol, nah. it's jsut that i was precrowned LN and didn't want to risk changing alignment. it's ok now, i can take the reward.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: