Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / A thread for funney stories

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5831 days, 14 hours, 1 minute and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 at 13:00 (GMT -5)

hm.. being a high elven beastfighter at level 17 by the time this happened, i tried to read a book of frost bolts. Didn't have luck there, and I was blinded. Then I accidentally moved 1 square and hit somebody, he fell. after that I located the stairs while blind and went up, after I could see again, I saw 2 muscular dwarves there. Apparently I had made the shopkeeper angry or sumtin. Well, I killed them, went down and got a coin to my forehead. I decided to kill that shopkeeper, since I had saved kelly and i was far too long in the game to die to a stupid, ugly, dwarven shopkeeper. Well, he did fell, not in melee though. Actually a wand of fireballs and about 10 zaps did the work fine, shooting him with unerring arrows whenever he would panic. When I killed him I was a bit scared about the ancient dwarf, since no more quests would be given from him if he was dead, but no. The whole dwarf town was friendly to me, except for the muscular dwarves.

So, anyone else ever experienced anything like that? :P

Agilan
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2004 at 22:15 (GMT -5)

Happens 2 me when i have the unholy aura corruption. The shopkeeper will start attacking me when i pass his shop. I have to pass there cause it's the only way out. I ended up killin all the peps in dwarftown and terinyo too and the outlaw town. I was a champion of law. The god got angry and zapped me but i was immune to the attack. Instead, he summoned a LOT of wraiths to do the job. Smoked them too. THe Guth'Alak is very easy to kill.
qpax
Registered user

Last page view:

7403 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 at 02:23 (GMT -5)

You should try kicking down the altars of your deity when you are a champion. First it ( the deity ) gets angry, summons some wraith. You become a fallen champion. Then it hits you with a bolt of true matter or sth. Then it summons solars ( quite tought ). And then it summons greater solar. These guys are tough...

"I want ye to slay a female goblin slavemaster ghul. Return to me when you have succeded."
qpax
Registered user

Last page view:

7403 days, 11 hours, 26 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 at 02:25 (GMT -5)

Oh no, wrong. Before it summons solars, it summons grater daemons and daemons.

And, of course destroys your eqp. and so on, but it doesn't matter.

"I want ye to slay a female goblin slavemaster ghul. Return to me when you have succeded."
Agilan
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 at 10:17 (GMT -5)

i never battled wit solars before. Maybe i'll try that. I went in the chaos plane with all the 3 chaos god artifact. I was going, going and going when suddenly, somebody said NoT OnE Of Us, and i died...
anybody can explain?
rarar
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2004 at 10:19 (GMT -5)

Ye hafta be extremely corrupted to go through da gate :> the game should inform you when you are
qpax(unlogged)
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, January 08, 2004 at 02:16 (GMT -5)

Yeah, that pissed me off, too. What I do is I save a few scrolls of chaos resistance so that I could use them after I've entered the gate. U have to use them carefully, because You may find yourself facing the gate with only half of corruptions and it may happen so that you'll have to wait until you're extremely corrupted. That's a a waste...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: