Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Ah, The good old days...

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6677 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2004 at 13:59 (GMT -5)

I think im too young to think those great days, when graphics were out and game play was in! still, i remember playing Chaos Engine whit my big brother, man, i was exited. Chaos Engine rocked, i remeber clearly the day when i won it. Dune 2... ah, i still have original copy of the game, Dune 2000 is good too, anyone played it? btw dune2000 came for psone too, it is 3D!! i have it! well, i like the pc version a little bit more. Other games i liked was Bubble Bobble, Ultima1, i remember when i was sumething like 8, i tried the early Nethack's man, i dint understand shit of it. Now i am 15 years old. Still i play Dune2(Pretty rare, i usually play dune 2000) I have read ALL the books. I still play Ultima5(Not much) New games that i like are Adom(Ofcourse) Worms World party, Fallout2(That isint wery new) and Alien Vs Predator. Everyone tell what games you liked/like and do you still play them. Oh and i love ff7 for psone! and Metal Gear Solid too, completed it on 14 hours. Years ago the game play was all, i dont say that new games are bad,but many old games are better than new games, Dont you think so? Btw, Anyone plays Pizza Tycoon? its great.

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Do You Still Play GOOD Old Games?
Yes  No
Check results

Portrait
C
Registered user

Last page view:

6300 days, 14 hours, 57 minutes and 13 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, January 16, 2004 at 20:12 (GMT -5)

Yeah, there's all types of old games sites, like http://www.the-underdogs.org , this site has all kinds of games.

I started playing moria when I was ten, then nethack+Cow1&2, ADOM, angband, Avenor, Omega, T.O.M.E, Aangband 64, Daggerfall, Arena, and Morrowind (which I just finished).

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: