Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / One more time...Aargh! why!?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6678 days, 10 hours, 17 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 15:05 (GMT -5)

Omg, im at Coc somewhere at level 8, i have searched about 20 MINUTES!! many times every place, my s button will broke in matter of minutes:P AAARGH I CANT FIND THE DAMN DOWN STAIRS, NOWHERE plus whit that i am jumpy, every 10 turns i stand somewhere else! AAAARGH! this is frustrating! "¤"#&"¤&¤"

Grr.

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Marillion
Registered user
Twinmaster

Last page view:

367 days, 13 hours, 31 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 at 15:22 (GMT -5)

The "jumpy" fact can in this case be good since it allows you to randomly teleport to someplace not known.
Also you can use w+s for continous searching. Usually 2 times w+s finds a closed door if you stand next to it. The w+direction allows you to walk in one direction until something disturbs your peaceful walk. This is VERY useful to avoid getting close to superior enemies or from accidential cat-killings.

As for the problem I would guess that there is an item covering the staircase so that it's not visible for you.
Search every midroom areas which is covered by items and I guess you will find it.
eL
Registered user
Long lost brother

Last page view:

7192 days, 22 hours, 2 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2004 at 00:23 (GMT -5)

imho, @'s problem is that he doesn't understand what other people say to him.

"N00b: Can't find stairs"

It's very hard to be humble, when you are great.
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, January 26, 2004 at 10:06 (GMT -5)

Lol, i searched stairs about 20 minutes looked for every item and stuff but its solved, it was under a item, that i dint found couse i was searchingt too fast, thx for the tip marillion.

If i ask why in earth i cant find stairs from a s ingle level doesnt mean that i dont understand what people are saying, But yes, i am a noob, you have been too.

Achilles
Registered user
Mymirdon King

Last page view:

7016 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2004 at 19:02 (GMT -5)

@...I starved to death trying to find the down staircase one time (got hungry in the UD 2 and ran out of food.)...never did find the thing...I also didn't know about the w-s, or the s. I just kicked the walls until I kicked through a secret door. The keybinding manual in the game says w-s continuous search...I had no idea what that meant.

"Not Zeus himself nor any other Power Shall save this madman who defies the Gods!"---Phoebus Apollo
Portrait
MadTom
Registered user
Minister of Untelligence

Last page view:

6144 days, 19 hours, 9 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 01:27 (GMT -5)

@: Press Alt+L to remove items from the screen and view the level layout. <;)

Kicking the walls can break your leg on occasion. I prefer using stethoscopes ... "sounds hollow".

"For only one you'll step aside and cease your faithful vigil:
The one who wears your brother's ring emblazed with Heaven's sigil."

Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5033 days, 17 hours, 46 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 07:59 (GMT -5)

lol, hahahhaa

@, i know that threads get OT extremely fast, but can you at least let it start on topic with a proper title? :P

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2004 at 11:10 (GMT -5)

Uh, i was a little frustraded, Taz :P

Heh

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: