Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / New tournament

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

This thread is 2 pages long.
Go to page 1 2
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3910 days, 14 hours, 6 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 at 08:34 (GMT -5)

Now also crowned with Cloak of Oman and Ice immunity, and I also found another RoDS

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6682 days, 11 hours and 18 minutes ago.
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 at 13:36 (GMT -5)

Morio has reason to write "Holy champion of adom"^^

i quit, i have no time right now, my school takes huge amount of it, actually i have a holiday now but oh well:P

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, February 23, 2004 at 05:00 (GMT -5)

Jugos has now slain Yulgash the master summoner, way too easy he didn't hit me once and the air elementals filled up the temple so he couldn't even summon a lot of help just a few gnomes got a level from him though.

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 at 08:51 (GMT -5)

Julgas killef off Tha Ancient Stone beast without any bigger problems. Now at lvl26. He brought the Earth Elementals and the Stone Grues upt to the level above one by one and killed them.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, February 27, 2004 at 03:04 (GMT -5)

Now at lvl 27 found a tension room with ancient blue dragons, but on the next level I found a lesser wault with white dragons, almost got killed there but managed to flee (my speed was about 30 when I teleported away).

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, February 27, 2004 at 05:55 (GMT -5)

now at lvl 28, found another blue dragon wault, no big problems but on the same level there was a tension room with great karmic wyrms and I couldn't kill them because my normal quarrels didn't even scratch them and I had only 6 quarrels of dragon slaying and 5 arrows of slaying.
Went down to D:48 to check it out but I still have to Clear out the mana temple.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2004 at 03:50 (GMT -5)

This tourrnament is meant to end tomorrow but I will keep posting about Jugos if there isn't a new tournament, and everyone else can also keep posting.

Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6682 days, 11 hours and 18 minutes ago.
Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2004 at 04:38 (GMT -5)

Lol, seems u won

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Saturday, February 28, 2004 at 12:49 (GMT -5)

YEY.
Killed the greater white unicorn for the PoGA alignment went down to L but didn't become a fallen champion. Didn't even get one single corruption from the greater black unicorn.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, February 29, 2004 at 12:48 (GMT -5)

Jugos has now killed Nuraag Vaarn, it was the toughest battle so far in the game, the hardest part was to get to him but I gained a few levels from killing him so i became lvl 32 so I could switch places with hostile monsters which helped a lot to get out of there. Ate his corpse and read a few SoCR

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 01, 2004 at 05:07 (GMT -5)

Now I have to choose. Either I have to try out D:50 or then I have to get som more experience for example the blue dragon caves.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 at 02:52 (GMT -5)

Went down to D:48 but found a greater moloch there and it almost killed me but finally it fell to demon slaying ammo, then I decided not to go to D:50 quite yet.
BTW which ones are harder balors or greater molochs?

Illumi
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 at 05:10 (GMT -5)

Balors

They teleport, and are in group in D50, very dangerous, greater chances of hitting you too.

Greater molochs on the order hand are slow, very slow. You can run, hit it with stone, run, hit it with stone, run, hit . . . eventually it dies. (Oops, I have Whirlwind so I use stones. You may use other ammos of course.)
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 at 10:21 (GMT -5)

Jugos has now slain Barney without any trouble only ahd to use one PoUH Lightning Immunity is great when fighting him.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 at 02:59 (GMT -5)

Which ones have more health balors or greater molochs?
Balors don't regenerate do they?

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 at 02:43 (GMT -5)

Jugos is on D:50 and is slaying Balors with very little trouble, he is gaining at least one level/Balor.
I had to got to school but I'll post the ending when I get home.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2004 at 07:35 (GMT -5)

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
Ancardia is once again a safe place without any forces of chaos trying to take over.
The D:50 was really easy not even Fisty was any trouble.
My second wictory and the first one witha fighter.

Go to page 1 2

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: