Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / The Ultimate Healer

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Majin
Registered user
Pierced

Last page view:

7320 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 at 19:51 (GMT -5)

Just curious as to the limit on how many Hp can be healed per turn.
eg, A trollish healer, under the Candle sign, with the Healthy talent, wearing two rings of regeneration, a crown of regeneration, the sapphire amulet and the bracers of war, wielding a *foo* of vampirism would reagain HOW many Hp per turn?

What do you Wish for?_
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1234 days, 7 hours, 55 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 at 20:08 (GMT -5)

Well the weapon of Vampirism coudlnt be factored in, because that would matter how much your melee damage is.

I could well imagine that Above mentioned healer would be near invincible though, esecially once he got the Regenerates 3x as fast class power

Some guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2004 at 22:24 (GMT -5)

And the platinum girdle adds regen, but I don't know how possible that is to get.
Marillion
Registered user
Twinmaster

Last page view:

367 days, 18 hours, 30 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 at 04:10 (GMT -5)

My last char was able to heal one hitpoint every 5 turn naturally after eating every troll corpse she came across during her adventure.
Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5831 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 at 05:05 (GMT -5)

My dear drakish weaponsmith who closed the gate and left the chain had natural hitpoint regeneration of something like 5~ (potions of troll blood and stuff) and he had the bracers of war. He healed always 2 hitpoints per turn and often 3-6... he owned :)

By the way, offtopic, are doppleganger king's powers depentant on yours? I mean I had killed 1 DP king at level 20~ and it was tough, took me to below 50hp in 2 turns, and i encountered one at level 50 and it took me from 906hp to 100~ in 2 turns...

Portrait
Majin
Registered user
Pierced

Last page view:

7320 days, 11 hours, 24 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 at 08:32 (GMT -5)

also, add the 'corrupted flesh' corruption to the Troll in my first question and he'd heal EVEN faster. If i could be bothered to play a healer i'd play him just to find out...

What do you Wish for?_
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3906 days, 18 hours, 4 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2004 at 09:07 (GMT -5)

The DP kings reflect your powers

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: