Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Victory

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3910 days, 11 hours, 22 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 at 02:03 (GMT -5)

Finally my second victory first one with a beastfighter and first time with a drakeling. It really was a fun game and some tough battles. No greater waults tough AND NO NONGUARANTEED ARTIFACTS (apart from D:49 and Crowning gift.)

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2004 at 08:01 (GMT -5)

Well done, congrats.
maastonakki^nonreg
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2004 at 11:52 (GMT -5)

grats, I finished the game too yesterday with a gelf beastfighter :) btw what was yer max hitpoints at lvl 50? I had some 1200 and damage of something like 1d36+80~
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, March 08, 2004 at 13:14 (GMT -5)

I think it was quite the same

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Achilles
Registered user
Mymirdon King

Last page view:

7020 days, 6 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at 03:52 (GMT -5)

OUTSTANDING!

congradulations...

give us some details (especially those that may help us beastfighter or monk fans...grin)

"Not Zeus himself nor any other Power Shall save this madman who defies the Gods!"---Phoebus Apollo
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at 05:00 (GMT -5)

read these threads:

http://adom.brinkster.net/forum/messages.asp?thread=2296&start=22154&page=1&tmp=23956

http://adom.brinkster.net/forum/messages.asp?thread=2388&start=23592&page=1&tmp=24229

http://adom.brinkster.net/forum/messages.asp?thread=2434&start=24009&page=1&tmp=24912

I will probably put him in the Hall Of Fame when I have the time to do that

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/9/2004 at 05:02 (GMT -5) by Morio]
maastonakki^nonreg
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2004 at 09:15 (GMT -5)

Yes I will too post my char to HoF... I have posted 2 chars there and neither of them had a good story nor did the stories contain any tips for those classes... i'll try to force myself to work on those tips, but im awfully lazy..

edit: one reason (even tho minor i think) was the fact that i had 3 wishes before closing the gate (amulet of life saving and 2x GoGS, because the first one broke :) the aftergame was fun also, I found a RoDJ and a WoW with 4 charges at the blue dragon caves... oh and by the way, as did my drakeljing weaponsmith, so did this guy melee thru all the temples. no magic or arrows were used on the guardians.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/9/2004 at 09:23 (GMT -5) by its author]
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2004 at 07:33 (GMT -5)

Jugos is nowin the HoF please read abouth him and post your opinions.

http://adom.brinkster.net/hof/flg_disp.asp?display=jugos.txt

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: