Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Damn it

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3911 days, 5 hours, 45 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 at 12:02 (GMT -5)

I started playing a dwarven weaponsmith and went to terinyo and dropped of the anvil and the iron ingots in a room and thought that no one would have time to go and pick the items up but when I came back it wass all gone, I don't care about the ingots but anvils are quite rare.
But doesn't Glod carry an anvil?

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 at 13:22 (GMT -5)

Yes, zap him with a wand and be careful not to hit anyone else. Then lead him down or up a level and kill him. If Dwarftown was generated on level 9, his house makes an excellent base. jsut close the door and your stuff is safe.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3768 days, 16 hours, 13 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2004 at 14:37 (GMT -5)

Storing items in Terinyo:

Have you noticed that the inhabitants never go to the outer edge of the village (the last space before leaving)? That's actually safer than a building to store things in.

"Special" inhabitants, like Blup, the Sheriff, and Yggaz do step on that last space, though, so be careful to make sure they're not around when you leave your stuff.

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3911 days, 5 hours, 45 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 at 11:09 (GMT -5)

I guess ADoM wants to say its sorry because I recieved the Bracers of War as a precrowning gift.

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5836 days, 11 hours, 32 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 at 18:32 (GMT -5)

Adom said sorry to me too, I precrowned with a C altar with a gnomish monk and got the protector. A shield for a monk who plans to use fists the whole game. DAMN YOU ADOM! Well, I soonly got precrowned again with a L altar, and the shining silver bracers appeared. I LOVE YOU ADOM! :E

Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5836 days, 11 hours, 32 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 21, 2004 at 04:40 (GMT -5)

Oh yeah, and I also have 2 AoLS before even completing the first dwarf quest, which is wolf.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: