Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Cute Dog

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

6473 days, 8 hours, 13 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 at 10:30 (GMT -5)

I was doing the puppy quest a couple days ago, and since I was trying the "Kill One of Everything" challenge, I killed the cute dog before bringing it back to the little girl. When I brought the dog's everlasting corpse back to her, then chatted with her, I was prompted with a response I found quite funny. It asked "Do you want to tell her about your dastardly deed?" (or something like that). Naturally I said no. She'll probably turn hostile and attack you if you say yes, which could be rather funny.

The All-Powerful Ancient Chaos Lobster is here. Boil some water and melt some butter!
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3911 days, 8 hours, 28 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 at 10:57 (GMT -5)

You will have to kill her eventually anyway

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Some guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 at 13:07 (GMT -5)

Just remember what that challenge means... it means killing at least three cats and fighting the cat lord, it means finding a royal guardian which you might never find, it means lots of wishes you have to spend on monsters, it means doing something harder than an ultra ending.
KillerClawLobster
Registered user
Ancient Chaos Lobster

Last page view:

6473 days, 8 hours, 13 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2004 at 13:41 (GMT -5)

It'll be rough (and time consuming) to be sure. But it'll be fun to try! I've already decided I'm going to close the gate, then hunt down anything I've yet to kill. Obvoiusly that means I'll have to miss Andor Drakon. I've already missed Keethrax, since I decided on the Carpenter quest to get Jharod and Yriggs.

The All-Powerful Ancient Chaos Lobster is here. Boil some water and melt some butter!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: