Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / has someone

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3606 days, 23 hours, 45 minutes and 50 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 03:24 (GMT -5)

Has anybody noticed that we already have 2 new posts about girls? What are girls/womens opinions about men?

Are there any girls on these forums.
For the Horde!
Andor Drakon
Registered user
uummm... ElDeR cHaOs GoD?

Last page view:

7308 days, 2 hours, 23 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 06:45 (GMT -5)

...both of them started by Luke. *begins to be slightly annoyed* Not much, just slightly. And there's Iridia and a few other people. Possibly Riibu (I make this comment due to a Riibu on the Spiderweb Software forums, who is a girl, and it's not really a common name...)

ChAoS iS cOmInG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Portrait
Riibu
Registered user
Corrupted Cheater

Last page view:

6437 days, 15 hours, 4 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 14:15 (GMT -5)

Well, what do you know. I'm mentioned.. That's nice :).

And, yes, I'm a girl, and I'm also on Spidweb boards. And there are some older ladies out there, somewhere, who use *my* nickname on their sites. Just because they might have used it first.. *mutters*

My opinion on men? Oh, uh... they're all.. annoying fools *nodnod*. Guys aren't really good for anything else than eyecandy. And possibly general conversations, but that'd have to be online :/.
And I'm not entirely serious here :p.

*lurkin'*
illumi
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 15:01 (GMT -5)

"Boys are shy," one of my male friends said.

"Boys are generally more intelligent," another friend said.

and ... a female here ... *hands up*

I usually prefer the more greedy members of the opposite gender because at least they know what they want. It is frustrating when you ask what is his dream? what is his goal? what type of girl does he like? what does he want to eat at lunch? ... and he said nothing.

But sometimes boys are sweet, and are smarter at times, esp when age goes up.

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 3/31/2004 at 15:03 (GMT -5) by its author]
Larrack
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 21:50 (GMT -5)

Boys = individuals.
Girls = individuals.

Tell me that boys are smarter, or that girls are sweeter, or that boys are annoying fools, or that girls like chocolate, or that boys like tomato sauce, or any other assertion you might make, and I'll find you ten individuals who prove you wrong. They would have names, and personalities all their own. They are not less male, or less female, because they do not match a stereotype that is bound by culture and time.
Portrait
Luke
Registered user
Apprentice

Last page view:

7318 days, 15 hours, 28 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 21:56 (GMT -5)

Just in general, guys can be bastards towards females, but just know some of us gladly die to protect females and a chance to be a hero would not passed up by some of us. Don't underestimate how much honour and valiance some of males have.

LS
Larrack
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 21:57 (GMT -5)

Few remain, I am sad to note.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3763 days, 6 hours, 7 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 at 22:48 (GMT -5)

Some females are the same way, especially when it comes to family and friends. The men don't have a monopoly on chivalry, even though society might say otherwise.

My observations about men? They tend to be more concrete thinkers than women, thinking in logical steps rather than making intuitive leaps. They're less language-oriented and will usually take action earlier than the women, who would rather talk about a problem to determine all possible angles before acting. Though men are physically stronger, today's culture has also given them the idea that showing "softer" emotions is undesirable, which makes them less likely to ask for medical or psychological help when needed (and thus have a lower life-expectancy and higher crime rate than their female counterparts).

However, the differences between average men and women are not nearly as wide as the differences between many individual people, whether male or female. We have more in common than many would think.

I don't think of people primarily as men or women; I think of them as just people who happen to be either male or female. There are differences, yes; but those differences are to be celebrated, just like the differences between cultures, nationalities, and religions.

As for anyone who looks with prejudice on either gender: I will personally and repeatedly bash them over the head with my largest caculus textbook.

Die Gedanken sind Frei

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 3/31/2004 at 23:13 (GMT -5) by Iridia]
Portrait
Duke Ravage
Registered user
Gravebane Zombie

Last page view:

5670 days, 9 hours, 27 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2004 at 01:31 (GMT -5)

I like girls...

Hmmm... my brain can usually think beyond that but... not today...

I like girls...

ivan.sourceforge.net
Portrait
Alex
Registered user
Master Necromancer

Last page view:

6515 days, 16 hours, 2 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 at 08:41 (GMT -5)

Larrack, you are so right . . . I wish more people knew that.

What do you wish for? wands of cat repellent_
Portrait
Luke
Registered user
Apprentice

Last page view:

7318 days, 15 hours, 28 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2004 at 18:37 (GMT -5)

Have faith, it only takes one to make a difference and everyone else may follow if the tale touches thier hearts.

LS

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: