Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Level messages

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Invid
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 at 06:32 (GMT -5)

I just got the message: you suddenly feel threatened... what does that mean?

Oh yeah i just entered L13 of ID
Ry
Registered user
The Eternal Newbie

Last page view:

7138 days, 20 hours, 9 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 at 06:51 (GMT -5)

Similar to a tension room. It doesn't have crumbling walls, tho, and is always filled with only one kind of monster (which is, generally, a Good Thing).

All of this is in the GB, btw.

Greater Segmentation Vault (emperor memory leak surronded by memory leak kings and master memory leaks)
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3764 days, 22 hours, 2 minutes and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 at 13:24 (GMT -5)

I just got one of those.

Filled with ghosts.

With a level 17 drakeling.

*sigh*

Die Gedanken sind Frei
Ry
Registered user
The Eternal Newbie

Last page view:

7138 days, 20 hours, 9 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 at 13:50 (GMT -5)

Quickly swarmed and died of an old age, eh? That's why I don't like drakelings, trolls and, actually, anything but elves - they're always suspectible to that, no matter what lvl, equipment and stuff.

Greater Segmentation Vault (emperor memory leak surronded by memory leak kings and master memory leaks)
Portrait
the mighty NHGH
Registered user
pRAise "BOB"!

Last page view:

7179 days, 21 hours, 52 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2004 at 15:55 (GMT -5)

the other day i got ghost bats. they flew threw the walls and around me. it was horrible.

For the Good "Bob" selleth all, even the least and the last; and all buyers are joyous unto his selling.

And those who knoweth not the Good "Bob" from the Evil "Bob" shall verily sell away their souls, and shall be lost.
Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5774 days, 18 hours, 53 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 at 08:45 (GMT -5)

Invisibility helps a bit, but yeah, rooms of ghosts are awful. I once lost a very promising Orcish Assassin to a room of ghost kings in the Earth Temple - one critical hit and I was dead from old age.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5673 days, 8 hours, 12 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 at 16:29 (GMT -5)

Ghost lord/king rooms in dwarven halls, oh hell yeah! B)

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Some guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2004 at 18:21 (GMT -5)

The last "threatened" room I found was in the DH, a room full of molochs. So, I kinda avoided it. Also, on the other level of the DH there was a titan, so I kinda had to go through the animated forest. Which sucks. I hate the animated forest.

I have a dwarven paladin on the fourth level of the BDC, which I haven't played for ages but I might finish some day. The reason I didn't want to play him is I ran into a room full of ghost kings, and a room in the BDC is BIG!. He's aged half to death already, and I don't like playing somebody when it looks like he's not going to make it.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: