Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Gosh

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6665 days, 21 hours, 43 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2004 at 20:34 (GMT -5)

It's times like this you such you had some major mulah. Black tome of AlsofYeahWhateva and.... Bracers of War for sale at Waldenbrooks... All mine... well, not quite yet, but even if I have to kill him to get them, they shall become mine (the bracers, not the book, heh)

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
Some guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 at 16:33 (GMT -5)

Nice.
Yeah, the black tome is nice to get in a shop. Not because you could possibly want it, but because then it's out of the way and you don't have to worry about getting it with PoUselessness or whatever.
Egg King
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2004 at 09:02 (GMT -5)

Plus Ive heard that the demented ratling loves it more than any other artifact or maybe.... thats me:)
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6665 days, 21 hours, 43 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 at 16:34 (GMT -5)

*Shrug* I was spitting acid trying to get to starving, and kept hitting the button til I starved to death, heh.

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: