Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Stats and speed

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Malchor
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 at 04:45 (GMT -5)

Looking at the posts and many of the characters here, I see a lt of people with extremely high stats and speed. It seems as if a speed of 300-400 is quite common at lvl 30+.

The thing is, I have a lvl 31 priest, with only 108 speed. I know you get more speed from eating quickling corpses, but I can't seem to find any quicklings, the occasional one I meet in dungeons never leave corpses.

Any tips on where I can find a lot of quicklings? (Besides quickling tree of course)
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5673 days, 5 hours, 4 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 at 15:14 (GMT -5)

Go eat the bugs at the bug temple. I'd level up some more first if I were you though, at 300-400 speed(nobody really has that unless their going for Andy) the exp you get is so small it's not even funny.

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5832 days, 14 hours, 12 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2004 at 19:13 (GMT -5)

It's below 'not even funny' seriously.. here's an example: drakeling going for ToEF. speed: 300(was it so high? never mind.. prolly 200-300 anyway), kills acw.. wheppy'o'whee'daa:E, 20k exp from ACW, which gives like 5 times more xp when 'normally' speeded... If I may, some spoily stuff:

if you have the slow monster spell, use it on your self, so your speed will fall... this way you'll get more xp, for example killing a greater moloch at 50 speed gives you doodsadimensionsdaimbars of exp.

Ry
Registered user
The Eternal Newbie

Last page view:

7138 days, 17 hours, 1 minute and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 at 05:57 (GMT -5)

Ooh, Maastonakki, you're truly sick, but in a healthy meaning of word sick, unlike @, for example :-) I imagine that, saying in a really slow and low-pitched voice: "Heeeeey.... yoooou... Eeeemperooor Moooloch! I caaan kiiick yooour soooorry aaass... eeeven iiif moooving as slooowly as yooou!" Oh, what a mockery! :-)

Greater Segmentation Vault (emperor memory leak surronded by memory leak kings and master memory leaks)
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 at 17:28 (GMT -5)

Heh, I had an archer with 900 speed, blessed slaying ammo and seven league boots. Andy didn't have time to realize he's dead.
Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5832 days, 14 hours, 12 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 at 19:09 (GMT -5)

Ry I don't like you. You are no longer my friend. Die. :'(

Ry
Registered user
The Eternal Newbie

Last page view:

7138 days, 17 hours, 1 minute and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 17, 2004 at 19:40 (GMT -5)

Ry, The Eternal Newbie decides to fight to death in a blind rage! Ry, The Eternal Newbie critically hits itself. Ry, The Eternal Newbie bites half his own ass off! Ooh, it dies ugly death, horrors, horrors...

Greater Segmentation Vault (emperor memory leak surronded by memory leak kings and master memory leaks)

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: