Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Crash

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Zach
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 at 14:45 (GMT -5)

Adom just crashed after I saved kelly, had seven league boots, bracers of war.. 2 rings of djinni summoning...

Anyway to get my previous save back so I could continue?

thanks
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6663 days, 12 hours, 7 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 at 15:46 (GMT -5)

If u havent got back up, the save file is then completely gone- Thats what i think

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Some guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 at 22:09 (GMT -5)

Here's how you take care of it:

Step 1: Spend the rest of your life creating a time machine.

Step 2: If you still care, which you probably won't, come back while you know your present self wouldn't be around (seeing your future self could be very traumatizing), and back up the save file before the crash, possibly preventing the crash because the tiniest ripple could create many differences in the time line.

But if you haven't found a backed up save file in your computer anywhere, then you didn't come back in time and back it up, and you won't. Unless you create a new parallel universe by travelling back in time, and then your equivalent in that universe has the backed up save file, and is continuing that game. So try to share in his happiness.

Sorry, it doesn't look good.
maestro_mozart
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2004 at 01:45 (GMT -5)

excellente! very sensible some guy.

reminds me of a way i thought about many moons ago taht could put the prospect of time travel within our grasp. it wouldn't be sure to work but that's obvious.

all that needs to be done is for the heads of govt. from every country to get together to create a law. this law would be that whoever invents time travel must come back to a designated moment in time. some sort of committee would be needed to keep an eye on all technological develpments for....quite a long time, maybe not so long though.

it'd be something to see a time machine pop up in front of the heads of govt as soon as the law is passed. lol

if a time machine didn't show up it could mean
1. time travel isn't possible, or isn't capable of freely going anywhere at anytime.

2. the committee screwed up it's job

3. the person or persons who invented it decided it would be better to buy 49% of stock in IBM before the company makes it big than to waste time following the rules.

4. who the hell really cares anyway

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: