Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Piercings and tattoos

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Majin
Registered user
Pierced

Last page view:

7319 days, 9 hours, 4 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 at 20:03 (GMT -5)

What are your views on piercings? cool? wierd? stupid? I have the side of my lip pierced as well as the labret<center of lip>, earl<between the eyes>, nipple, eyebrow and tounge done. I get alot of people asking "ow does that hurt?". Of course it doesnt hurt! getting piercings doesn't hurt much - sure theres the quick pain when it is done, but then it is fine, some people seem to think that they must hurt all the time...
Also tattoos feel wicked to get done, a numb buzzing that vibrates into your body, at the moment i only have two shoulder pieces done, a scorpio sunsign and a design piece to go over a scar. I preffer piercings but like the feeling of getting a tattoo more, the good thing about piercings is you can take them out if the need arises but tattoos are almost permenant.
In new Zealand you have to be 16 to get a piercing and 18 for a tattoo, how old do you have to be in your countries?

What do you Wish for?_
illumi
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2004 at 22:50 (GMT -5)

no limit ^^
but teachers will give low conduct marks for students who have those stuff
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6677 days, 12 hours, 57 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 at 09:19 (GMT -5)

I dont really like Piercings. Why do people want to have some metal pieces hangin in their noses etc?

<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5671 days, 12 hours, 23 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 at 10:08 (GMT -5)

I don't know if there's any age limit here. Even if there is you could just go to pretty much any store and have shit done to you. I don't like piercings. Not that I have anything against them but usually I just don't like their looks.

Tattoos are a lot more wicked, provided they're not stupid "noodles 2,50€"-chinese marks like in Sprite commercials or a dumb tribal across your face. They had better be awesome as you're pretty much stuck with them for the rest of your life. I like colours in tattoos. Hell will freeze before I'll get one though, knowing myself I'd get bored with how it looks and just regret it a year or two later :/

If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 at 13:13 (GMT -5)

Agreed

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 4/19/2004 at 13:13 (GMT -5) by @]
Bezrend
Registered user

Last page view:

3282 days, 17 hours, 24 minutes and 19 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 at 19:32 (GMT -5)

I've a tattoo - Led Zeppelin, of course. It's been about 6 months, and it's still awesome.

In Aus it's 16 for NON-GENITAL piercing, and 18 for tattoos - but I found a guy who gave not a damn about my age. (16)

BlackDragonUnlogged
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 at 10:36 (GMT -5)

Someday I want to get a dragon burying its claws into me on my leg, but I need money before I can do that.
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 at 15:55 (GMT -5)

Does ur tatoo look cool after 30years?

Portrait
psypig
Registered user
Electro Junkie

Last page view:

7289 days, 12 hours, 43 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 at 09:26 (GMT -5)

i've had half of a big shoulder/upper arm piece done sorta tribal swirly thing with an eye in the middle. going back in a few weeks for the rest. after that's done i'm getting a giger style piece done on my other arm/shoulder.

piercings are cool except when you're young and stupid, go somewhere really cheap and end up with an infection :( but we all learn from our mistakes...
God is dead and no-one cares
If there is a hell i'll see you there.
-NIN
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1233 days, 5 hours, 36 minutes and 30 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 at 14:05 (GMT -5)

I have a few....Punks in my school who are nothing but piercings. Most of them are total fucktards, but one i can actually talk to, because shes somewhat intelligent. The piercings themselves are quite fugly though, especially Eyebrow, nose and lip rings.

Ear piercings are fine with me, as long as it stops at 1 or two an ear. Belly button piercing is fine as long as its something tiny, but something like a nipple piercing or chains just doesnt look good

Tatoos on the other hand..You need to be 18 to get here, though no stores really follow that rule. All the meatheaded jocks went to get their NAMES tatooed on some part of their body. Those retards probly would end up forgetting and have to look at their bicep..

One or two of my friends though, have gone out and gotten good looking tatoos. My friend who we call "Nutty" Got an Angel on one shoulderblade and a Devil on the other, staring each other down.

My friends girlfriend got a blue and red tribal across her shoulderblades, and that looks good as well.

Portrait
psypig
Registered user
Electro Junkie

Last page view:

7289 days, 12 hours, 43 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2004 at 14:40 (GMT -5)

if i forget my name i just check the tag sewn into my underwear! : )
God is dead and no-one cares
If there is a hell i'll see you there.
-NIN

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: