Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / postcrowning

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

pulsedriver
Registered user
appretince ;]

Last page view:

7294 days, 59 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 at 14:17 (GMT -5)

how to get postcrowning, because my pc after he was crowned for champion of balance, he always had "very close" status. is it possible to be postcrowned at thease ?

and - does praying (using holy symbol) do sometging?

Ry
Registered user
The Eternal Newbie

Last page view:

7138 days, 11 hours, 47 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 at 14:50 (GMT -5)

1. Read the Guidebook, it's all there. You can get pre/postcrowned only if your Clvl >= 8 + (3 * number of artifacts generated). If your only artifact is crowning gift, you gotta be Clvl 11 at the very least. If you have seen the si, too, it's Clvl 14. If you've seen the Pyramid, the Dwarven Graveyard, the scythe of corruption, the TotHK, and received Rolf's Companion and Big Punch from DT, it's gotta be Clvl (8 + (3 * (1 + 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 2))) = 38 (which is totally impossible to attain without seeing even more artifacts).

2. a) Yes, grants you tiny little bit of piety. b) If you feel comfortable - the deity will bless the water dropped on a coaligned altar; if you feel uncomfortable, praying for help would be one real bad idea - that would get you punished by equipment destruction, dooming, cursed inventory or some such.

Greater Segmentation Vault (emperor memory leak surronded by memory leak kings and master memory leaks)
Portrait
Krusty
Registered user
the clown

Last page view:

5595 days, 21 hours, 28 minutes and 56 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 at 10:01 (GMT -5)

Post-crowning is quite difficult for me. I will normally go for one pre-crowning before a crowning at level 14-16 or so. So I've got the si, pre crowning and crowning gift, quite often the torc, AMW, ankh, Sword of Nonnak, Elem Gauntlets and sometimes Moon Sickle making post-crowning all but impossible.

pulsedriver
Registered user
appretince ;]

Last page view:

7294 days, 59 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2004 at 12:54 (GMT -5)

so, i'm f***ed up... too many artifacts generated... and the one that i received from crowning is useless (some shoes, but im using 7lb)

thx anyway

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: