Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Fallen champions

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 at 13:35 (GMT -5)

I'm playing a promising drakeling wizard. Having stats:
St:24 Le:23 Wi:30 Dx:37 To:31 Ch:22 Ap:15 Ma:39 Pe:16
DV/PV: 51/19 H: 179(179) P: 245(248) Exp: 15/208711 VD: 1 Sp: 111

I crowned myself while neutral, but helping Blub the water dragon brought my aligment to lawful, I got doomed/cursed, got hit by a bolt and got surrounded by dozens of spectres. I teleported out, left Terinyo, converted a neutral altar to lawful and got rid of the curse and doom. I didn't lose my crowning gift nor the crowning immunity (fire). Is it possible to get crowned again? At lawful or neutral?

I'm about to do gremlin cave, tomb of high kings, library and tower of eternal flames next. Do I have chances to become a champion again or stay fallen forever and therefore have to stick with possible normal victory?
Portrait
Alex
Registered user
Master Necromancer

Last page view:

6517 days, 8 hours, 42 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 at 14:53 (GMT -5)

I think it's impossible to get crowned after falling, and therefore impossible to survive chaos gate passage for ultra.

nice stats by the way.

What do you wish for? wands of cat repellent_
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 at 16:24 (GMT -5)

Yes, I would've done suicide right there if I didn't have such nice stats. Herbs, 4 PoGA and 4 dexterity potions help.

Found 7LB from Griff Bloodax, finished TotHK and ToEF with ease. Now off to kill Khelavaster and then quickly beat the game, because I have just 1 PoCC and 1 SoCR.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: