Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Shopkeeper

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Aragorn
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2004 at 20:38 (GMT -5)

Anyone know how to get the shopkeepers to start buying in new items? I'm in desperate need of food, but the damn shopkeeper in Terinyo just won't buy new food. He's empty, and haven't got any new stock at all...
Portrait
pernicion
Registered user
High Pernicion

Last page view:

6231 days, 23 hours, 11 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2004 at 00:51 (GMT -5)

He wont. Go to the outlaw village.

Good Luck..

The kobold cringes in pain
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5034 days, 9 hours, 6 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 at 01:25 (GMT -5)

it's pretty random. you'd probably starve before he generates any.

talking about shopkeepers and shops, yesterday i had an elven priestess generated in a shop, she summoned a whole bunch of spiders. i cleared everything out but there were webs everywhere. i moved all the shop items to one square away from the door, dropped everything and waited for the shopkeeper to wander into a web. he got stuck, i took the items, and ran away :P

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.
Some guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 at 17:48 (GMT -5)

Lol... I tried that once, but he got free of the webs the same turn I could have gotten away, so I figured there was code that prevented stealing that way.
Portrait
KoRn DogG
Registered user
I wanna kill Andy sooo bad...

Last page view:

6398 days, 14 hours, 27 minutes and 2 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, May 04, 2004 at 19:11 (GMT -5)

Heh Heh, thats sounds like a really good trick taz, can he summon his thugs while tangled in webs?

"I concur that we are both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you do. When you come to realize why you dismiss all the other possible gods out there, you will know why I dismiss yours.
Zuzz
Registered user

Last page view:

5367 days, 14 hours, 34 minutes and 42 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 at 03:24 (GMT -5)

Not sure if this is 100% correct, but every time I complete a quest, the shop is re-stocked.

Blah Blah Blah
Portrait
Taz
Registered user

Last page view:

5034 days, 9 hours, 6 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 at 13:26 (GMT -5)

yeah, the thugs did get summoned. i had plenty of alraunia antidotes though. killed them, ran for the stairs, died the next time i visited that level.

i'm not sure if quests are related to shops restocking, but i dont think they are. i'll try next time i play.

Taz: A potion of gain attributes (4s) is lying here. Suddenly a stone block hits your head! Something on the ground is smashed to pieces!
PeanutGod: Awwww no! How harsh is that! This is where you need the artefact 'mop and bucket'.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: