Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / DCBOT

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Annonymous
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 at 17:37 (GMT -5)

In the winbeta4 EXE file I found on lines 00159640 through 00159860 the following: "..Chris Ingersoll.A man of medium height who wears a look on his face like he's triggered one too many falling door traps. He appears to be carrying a faded early draft of the Drakalor Chain Board of Tourism's Frequently Asked Questions list, as well as several scrolls of Ranting About Realism Vs. Gameplay. If you want one of the latter, just give him a potion of water and suggest that he drink one every few hours...He can hit to answer questions, hit to post spoilers, hit to rant, and hit you up for voters for ADOM on the Internet Entertainment Charts."

Do you think Thomas Biskup has an overactive sense of humor?
Yes  No
Check results

The_CyberShadow
Registered user
Loading l33t animation...

Last page view:

6297 days, 8 hours, 48 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 at 22:43 (GMT -5)

That's the hidden monster memory description for Erwin Mascardo, not Chris Ingersoll. The strings are linked into the executable in reverse order.

How about http://www.geocities.com/adombot/ > Download > MonsterDex > ADOM secret entries?

Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 10:15 (GMT -5)

So who's the description from line 015aa24 to 015AFB4 about, it apears to be about Biskup himself.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3909 days, 20 hours, 44 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 at 11:19 (GMT -5)

Try writing Thomas Biskup to the monster memory

"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: