Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Extreme food problems+More

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1237 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2004 at 11:46 (GMT -5)

I started up a random race palading that turned out to be a dwarf. I quickly ran for the HMV as i havent taken that route in a long time.

On the way i ran into a few vaults, one orc one jelly with an altar on both levels. I got to very close status before i could get precrowned and i wasnt L+ either.

Being the fool that i was, i sacced everything, and didnt kill any for food. So i ended up praying a few times. But the strange thing was i was getting hungry EXTREMELY fast.

this brought down my piety at a slow but steady rate. Last i checked i was at Spiritually invincible. I prayed once more and my equipment got dusted?

Do subsequent prayers cost more? Oh and about the hunger thing...I was probly wearing an unId'ed amulet of hunger, but even after the dusting i was getting hungry extremely fast without any EQ on. Any idea why?

Portrait
KoRn DogG
Registered user
I wanna kill Andy sooo bad...

Last page view:

6401 days, 18 hours, 48 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2004 at 17:55 (GMT -5)

I havn't had anything like that happen to me...

"I concur that we are both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you do. When you come to realize why you dismiss all the other possible gods out there, you will know why I dismiss yours.
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1237 days, 22 hours, 38 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2004 at 21:03 (GMT -5)

Im talking about in a hundred turns id go from Satiated to [Null] and in another 100 id go to hungry. Hungry! and Starving were quick on its heals.

Draco
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2004 at 06:55 (GMT -5)

I think I've had the same type of problem few times... The satiation level just drops at a terrible rate. I don't have a clue what causes it. And IIRC, it has always started on the way to HMV. Hmm...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: