Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / EMERGENCY!!!

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
the mighty NHGH
Registered user
pRAise "BOB"!

Last page view:

7182 days, 15 hours, 50 minutes and 26 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2004 at 08:05 (GMT -5)

adom just crashed. buy i still havent clicked the button to close the window. is there some way to like look in the temp directory or something to get my file out? ive been playing this game like all day non stop. theres gotta be some sorta way around this. it wont let me click on adom to actually save the game. but it wont close till i click send/dont send error report.

For the Good "Bob" selleth all, even the least and the last; and all buyers are joyous unto his selling.

And those who knoweth not the Good "Bob" from the Evil "Bob" shall verily sell away their souls, and shall be lost.

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 5/15/2004 at 08:30 (GMT -5) by Nomad]
Maastonakki
Registered user
A cute puppy

Last page view:

5835 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2004 at 09:08 (GMT -5)

try this: copy the whole adom folder to other location and then try if there was a temp file that saved yer game... this wont work though, i'm pretty sure.

TheTimpen
Registered user

Last page view:

6861 days, 4 hours, 13 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2004 at 11:37 (GMT -5)

This is the reason for me always having safecopies, that and my powerbox @ 65 degrees causing constant crashes :P

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: