Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Adventurers story

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1237 days, 1 hour, 51 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2004 at 11:43 (GMT -5)

I started a dark elven assassin through fate, and decided to name him Kite for some reason..

After ignoring Terrinyo and going straight to the outlaw town, he slaughtered a horde of beggars, and the usual hive of villany.

The local crime boss wanted some jobs done to get under his protection, and the local thieves guild thought he might make a usefull addition after some training.

After diving into the depths of a nearby cave, he found his mark. The healer, practicing his arts for free. Hotzenplots wouldnt have minded if he payed a small tithe for protection, but the goody goody wouldnt have it. A dagger in the back quickly ended his life.

After reporting back with his success, the mad doctor deemed to steal his helmet, and teach him a little bit about healing after performing an experiment. Kite didn't enjoy it one bit, and tossed a dagger between the eyes which he later retrieved, along with his metal cap.

The drow thought it over, and believed it was better to lead the thieves guild than be just another member. A slight of hand and a new chapter in the guild started.

Finally deciding to ply his trade in Terrinyo, as all oppurtunities here were dried up, he lured the unknowing sherriff into the wilderness and slaughtered him under the blanket of night. And just because he feeling mischevious, he decided to "Help" the little girls dog.

He paused in his endeaver when he noticed a glowing black altar in the middle of the 5th level. Quickly gaining status with this god in exhange for promises of ultimate power, he let down his guard when the Master Assassin approached.. Live by the dagger, die by the dagger

Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, May 30, 2004 at 17:28 (GMT -5)

Aww, no one wants to comment on my little story?

Klavert
Registered user
The Hurthling

Last page view:

6530 days, 9 hours, 52 minutes and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2004 at 04:11 (GMT -5)

It is a good story. Thanks for enjoying me.
But to make sure your soul isn't damned to hell now, you'd better play a very goody goody character and write an equally cool story about that one :P

Klavert
-I want ye to slay a rat to prove your valor- Thrundarr
That really happened to me :D
Portrait
Celavi
Registered user
...rawr.

Last page view:

7028 days, 21 hours, 12 minutes and 15 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2004 at 09:45 (GMT -5)

I've found your little story to be quite amusing. Which sparked an interesting idea into my head- a thread where people post short stories of their character's lives whether it be triumphant or not.

It's an ingenius plan! *maniacal laughter*

Anyway, good job on the story. It was fun to read it.

Amusement spread across his sultry lips as a feminine hand touched his. "What?" A faint voice trailed along the wind and whispered into his ears, drops of sweat dripping down to the soil followed by heavy breathing and panting. "Nothing. I just like the way you taste."

"Hey," a female voice interrupted. "Stop talking to that glass of orange juice. You're freaking me out."
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, May 31, 2004 at 09:54 (GMT -5)

I used to include these on RGRA along with little questions but no one said anything about them, other than "Its long".... So i pretty much stopped.

Ill try a "Goodie Goodie" then

Swiftfingers
Registered user

Last page view:

5709 days, 5 hours, 42 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2004 at 04:17 (GMT -5)

I've read both stories and they are really good.

Thanks

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: