Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / excelent luck

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

raven1
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 at 02:31 (GMT -5)

on COC37 i found a truely exited vault of Karmics
normaly, id lock the doors and ignore them, but a couple of levels up i converted an alter (crowned L+ dwarf paladin),and 2 before that a bookstore<only spell im any good at is MM>.
there were 140+ karmics, dragons of all kinds, lizzards, and 30 or 40 of those nasty W's!!!
ive got all the goodies, red dragon mail, rolfs, anhk, tower shield etc. + all the good willpower stuff Wi 46 if its all on...just make doors and zap away, and if i run out of PP, switch to the To, St, stuff and whack away till i have to pray, run up, fix it, go back...only 1/4 finished, already found farslayer, rune club, obsidian, natures comp...and enough holy water to start my own church...ill let you know how it goes, a lot of the W's are hanging out together, that will be tough...<not 1 wish though>
wakka*
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 at 03:36 (GMT -5)

you drained my luck. I had an adamantium 2-h sword in smc, went down to ud7, "you feel excited": dwarven chaos knight, chaos eye, chaos servant (all mod. experienced), werewolf king (prolly, 'cause there was a shitload of silver, dire wolves and at least 2 werewolf lords). so THANKS ALOT!!! :D
Portrait
Danielle
Registered user
Queen of Teryino

Last page view:

7144 days, 23 hours, 55 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 at 04:09 (GMT -5)

I was doing SOOOO well with my troll beastfighter, karmic lizard, inadvertant hit, cursed, procedded to a vault and died

:\
wakka*
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 at 04:39 (GMT -5)

yeah, damn you raven! :P
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6665 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 at 14:19 (GMT -5)

He didn't take my luck... I started a charactor yesterday I'm fairly sure will win... as long as I don't get in a rush ^-^

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
Jurne
Registered user

Last page view:

6665 days, 13 hours, 49 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2004 at 16:59 (GMT -5)

I took my luck all the way to closin the gate. ^-^ 2nd victory, first *techincal* legit one though.

You wish to kill me? Good thing I brought my psychic hamster named Hamster with me...
wakka*
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 at 01:41 (GMT -5)

AH so it was you too! buggrit buggrit buggrit.
well, today's a new day.
Portrait
DRakelevel4
Registered user
Death to the living

Last page view:

7206 days, 7 hours, 27 minutes and 27 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2004 at 02:06 (GMT -5)

you didn't steal my luck, but maybe i'll steall yours, at lv. 5 i already found an artifact, an amulet of life saving, 4 PoCC and 3 PoGA and i'm going strong

you throw the blessed potion of gain atributes at the rat,you miss the potion is smashed,the rat hits you,you are bleding,you throw the amulet of life saving at the rat, you miss,the rat hits you, you get angry,you drink the blessed potion of poison,you cast slow on you self,you cast magic misle,it bounces you are hit it bounces you are hit .......... you are hit,you die
Lorze
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2004 at 09:23 (GMT -5)

I succeeded 2 times with my recent character in dipping heaps of rings into the PoExchange, so now I have 14 rings of djinni summoning. My L50 Gray Elven wizard is gonna be chaos god for sure with so many wishes. I could go for ultra ending too, but I've never become an ordinary chaos god, so now is the time.
raven1
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2004 at 13:39 (GMT -5)

still kicking, but i gave up on killing the karmics...even w/ a bless ring of the clear mind i was getting confused badly...to top it off i found out the hard way i had not killed all the bunnies, after a few trips up to the alter and bookstore <cursed and doomed from the karmics> the BB were hitting me 8 times and doing 400+ damage, only took 1 hit to kill them but if i missed i was dead. so i went down found 2 more alters did the blue dragon thing (easy w/farslayer and 10 B dragon quarrels)im gonna clse the gate and run, but i have 85 billion pissed off battle bunnies...oh well
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3600 days, 4 hours, 6 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2004 at 15:33 (GMT -5)

you poor thing:-)
For the Horde!
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

6506 days, 14 hours, 27 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at 06:23 (GMT -5)

Anyone *ever* found a ring of Karmic Absorbtion? I've never seen one, ever.
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."- Voltaire
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven."- John Milton, Paradise Lost
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
wakka*
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at 06:44 (GMT -5)

IIRC twice. didn't use, though. I hardly ever melee a carmic if I can help it. If I can't shoot or blast, I run.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3899 days and 10 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, June 08, 2004 at 07:09 (GMT -5)

I've found a couple and I once got 13 of them when dipping rings into PoEx
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
raven1
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2004 at 01:29 (GMT -5)

made d50, did well, but i was too corrupted from messing w/the W's. anyhow got turned into w blob of grape jellie by Fistupyouranustaurinius <the super balor from hell>, close the gate twice, but he kept opening it, got the manna corruption, and poof i was on a chaotic sandwich.
only day 67 too, would have been a great score too.
All luck is hereby returned courtesy of a wicked RNG...
Portrait
Alex
Registered user
Master Necromancer

Last page view:

6508 days, 20 hours, 23 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, June 12, 2004 at 06:54 (GMT -5)

ah, unlucky dude. did you take the white unicorn quest? if you do that right after mana temple, you can't go wrong.

jonesy, i've seen them twice, once in a shop. I think the default unIDd name is 'scratched ring'
What do you wish for? wands of cat repellent_
necroLord
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 at 02:28 (GMT -5)

i just got cloak of oman for crowning and bracers of war for pre-crowning, for a total of +16 dex. is that lucky? that's for the de beastfighter i'm playing now.(de beastfighters rule! they got find weakness!)
raven1
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2004 at 19:27 (GMT -5)

alex my problem was i couldnt get back to the surface due to super battlebunnies from hell, <again i spent too much time trying th whack the karmic W's, running up to buy books pray etc.>normally i would have done that but alas im purple jELLIE for some chaotic sammich..
Portrait
Mewto
Registered user

Last page view:

3600 days, 4 hours, 6 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 at 11:17 (GMT -5)

I just started a new hurthling bard and 7LBS were hide boots, i think. I didn't know they had other names
For the Horde!
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1226 days, 13 hours, 51 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 at 11:52 (GMT -5)

They do, its just very very rare...Ive had them generated as greased boots, which are normally boots of the slow shuffle
Portrait
Alex
Registered user
Master Necromancer

Last page view:

6508 days, 20 hours, 23 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 at 14:03 (GMT -5)

they can't have been hide boots. That's reserved for the boots of great speed, which is guaranteed in the quickling tree.
What do you wish for? wands of cat repellent_

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: