Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / is this cheating?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
the mighty NHGH
Registered user
pRAise "BOB"!

Last page view:

7182 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 at 17:09 (GMT -5)

when i start a new character. i usually start over and over till i get the birth sign i want.
do you consider that cheating?

if now what about using adombot to get the sign i want right away. starting over and over is pretty boring.
For the Good "Bob" selleth all, even the least and the last; and all buyers are joyous unto his selling.

And those who knoweth not the Good "Bob" from the Evil "Bob" shall verily sell away their souls, and shall be lost.
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 at 17:35 (GMT -5)

I don't count it as cheating.

And yes, it is boring, I usually go for candle...add in my luck, and I'm gonna be doing it for a loooong time.
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1237 days, 11 hours, 46 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 at 18:46 (GMT -5)

Ive done that too much. Now i fate 99% of my characters. Much more fun, as is changing up your early game strategy....Or just attempting Ironman
Portrait
the mighty NHGH
Registered user
pRAise "BOB"!

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 at 18:57 (GMT -5)

what about patches? i just started noticing things about them on the newsgroup. are any of them worth looking into?
For the Good "Bob" selleth all, even the least and the last; and all buyers are joyous unto his selling.

And those who knoweth not the Good "Bob" from the Evil "Bob" shall verily sell away their souls, and shall be lost.
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1237 days, 11 hours, 46 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2004 at 21:27 (GMT -5)

Togus patch is good, never heard of any others really. Cept maybe that one bugfix, but ive never tried that.

I use Togu's, just make sure you know what it does before downloading.
Portrait
DRakelevel4
Registered user
Death to the living

Last page view:

7217 days, 5 hours, 23 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 at 01:45 (GMT -5)

where can i get this patch?
you throw the blessed potion of gain atributes at the rat,you miss the potion is smashed,the rat hits you,you are bleding,you throw the amulet of life saving at the rat, you miss,the rat hits you, you get angry,you drink the blessed potion of poison,you cast slow on you self,you cast magic misle,it bounces you are hit it bounces you are hit .......... you are hit,you die
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

6517 days, 12 hours, 22 minutes and 40 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 at 15:34 (GMT -5)

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~houeland/adom/

For both bugfix and ToGU's patch.
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."- Voltaire
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven."- John Milton, Paradise Lost
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
Portrait
the mighty NHGH
Registered user
pRAise "BOB"!

Last page view:

Posted on Thursday, June 10, 2004 at 16:36 (GMT -5)

which ones are which. i see the one for the monster experience. and who all uses these? maybe thats why ive still never beaten the game.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: