Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Undead Slaying

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Túrin
Registered user
Wildman of the Woods

Last page view:

6933 days, 3 hours, 20 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 at 16:39 (GMT -5)

Just recently started a high elven archer, precrowned with scorched spear (already worked polearms up to 8), and crowned with Sun's Messenger. I was wondering if bonuses against undead doubled when using undead slaying missiles or if I should just use regular arrows against undead.
Túrin Turambar Dagnir Glaurunga
NMBLNG
Registered user
Wrath of the blade of paradise

Last page view:

7200 days, 13 hours, 13 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 at 16:53 (GMT -5)

Slaying amo always increases the damage. I don't know by how much, though. Blessed ammo deals more against deamons and undead, too. BLESS YOUR AMMO!
Jeran
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 at 17:28 (GMT -5)

Blessed Sun's Messanger + Blessed Undead Slaying Ammo = Undead will not be a problem for you, especially great help with places like but not limited to Pyramid, Dwaven Graveyard, Dwaven Graveyard lvl 2(the part with nonnak), undead greater vaults, and the ghost lords on the last level of the CoC. (Also helps with skeleton patrols, and necromancer's summons)
Túrin
Registered user
Wildman of the Woods

Last page view:

6933 days, 3 hours, 20 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, June 18, 2004 at 17:44 (GMT -5)

Just made a visit to the pyramid. Rehetep didn't even get a chance to say hello. :)

I could really use some teleport control right now though. I found helm of teleportation in dwarven shop, and a bookstore with acid and ice ball (though I can barely learn magic missile, even in the special book rooms with 20 learning. most of it's probably from low learning, but i still doubt I'll be able to learn the ball spells.) I also managed to pick up 3 PoGA, and a carrot room. This is turning out to be a promising character, just gotta be careful. No cat kills so far either.
Túrin Turambar Dagnir Glaurunga

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: