Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Drendil (about guestbook entry

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Stas
Registered user
The Dark Lord Melkor

Last page view:

7654 days, 5 hours, 59 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2001 at 01:00 (GMT -5)

you're right: Guidebook is *simple*, PLAIN...
I'm not trying to make a *perfect* ADOM site, because I don't have the whole newsgroup to support me (and even don't want to have anything to do with them)... why *should* I do "something like it"? I hate Guidebook for a reason(s) mentioned above, and also for Andy's "omahyväisyys" (translation is something like "person, who thinks he's more important than he *actually* is"), and his way to put his damn copyrights in every possible place + lack of credits...
Also I have noticed that Andy is repeating me: eg, see his Weapons page, and compare to mine (old one)... his old Weapons page was totally different...
so Andy is just a person, who knows nothing about ADOM, althought he says so (all the knowledge he gained is what newsgroup idiots are telling him, nothing on his own... the whole Guidebook has nothing his own... on my page everything is own (ok, some stuff I borrowed from other sites, but in difference from Andy, I *mention* about it))
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger"
Lord of The Rings

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will anger the cat lord"

Locke
Registered user
Treasure hunter

Last page view:

7901 days, 17 hours, 20 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 03, 2001 at 15:48 (GMT -5)

*sigh* Do you enjoy throwing mud at people behind their back Stas? One more thing before I virtually plonk you: Andy DO have credits included. Some people just don't read enough to find it it seems... And now, *virtual plonk*

Locke Cole

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: