Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Last Creators Day character

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1232 days, 16 hours, 33 minutes and 52 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 04, 2004 at 14:00 (GMT -5)

Well thats it, my last Creators Character just bit the dust and im not about to go and change my computer clock to generate some more.

I Generated one of every class on Creators day, and most did make it past level 10. This last character really stood out though.

My Gnomish Elementalist named Flamefingers got to level 21, and died in the SMC. Im not exactly sure why i went through the SMC then, i had invisibility, and teleport control, but i was playing for too long and made a few mistakes...

This was my first character to ever clear darkforge, thanks to a Mithril long sword of penetration. I did not grab the Crown of science, for i didn't see it among the other items.. In fact, the only thing of note generated in the Caches was a Crystal scale mail and a Quicksilver quarterstaff.

He finished the Arena, that is to say he fought untill Dak and others stopped betting on him, because they believe him invincible :)

Leader of the thieves guild, saved the puppy, Killed the crime lord.

He was crowned with Branalbins cloak of Defense and Lightning immunity. I was hoping for Fire immunity and something along the lines of Ring of Immunity or one of the Staves.

I was ready for TOEF, im sure i could have cleared it this time.. My frost bolt was well trained up, and i had ample castings left. I had quite a few pickaxes remaining from Darkforge and all those corrupted dwarves, and plenty of Fire resistance items/natural resist. Some fireproof blankets but no ring of ice. I could have delt with leaving some of my more delicate items at home.. I feel like such an idiot for trying to get to the HMV and dying to a large kobold, bleh
Ferret
Registered user
Master Mindcrafter

Last page view:

5875 days, 8 hours, 38 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 04, 2004 at 15:22 (GMT -5)

The crown of science is in a secret room near the downstairs (the shortcut to CoC). The rooms full of weapons and armour are randomly generated - though artifacts can be generated there.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: