Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Nice start

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3900 days, 14 hours and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at 07:14 (GMT -5)

I just started playing an orcish wizard for a change (I usually play gnomish or elven wizards), adn the first item I found after entering the SMC was a scythe of thunder (+1, 2d6+1) [-1, +0].

I guess I'll meet a balor when entering the ID for the first time ;)
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Portrait
KoRn DogG
Registered user
I wanna kill Andy sooo bad...

Last page view:

6392 days, 1 minute and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at 13:17 (GMT -5)

With that kind of luck you'll be lucky if Andor Drakon dosn't leave the chaos plane and come slaughter you at level 3... lol
"I concur that we are both atheists. I just believe in one less god than you do. When you come to realize why you dismiss all the other possible gods out there, you will know why I dismiss yours.
TheTimpen
Registered user

Last page view:

6851 days, 12 hours, 42 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2004 at 16:42 (GMT -5)

One time I went to holeinthewall to get first kill. Killed a bandit that dropped slb :x
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3900 days, 14 hours and 35 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, July 22, 2004 at 04:46 (GMT -5)

I now killed hotzenplotz without any trouble he didn't even hit me once. I had tactics on coward blasted him with acid bolt and he fell, I'm glad he panicked after two blasts so he ran away, and I hunted him down with two more acid bolts. Nothing else interesting, went to HMW and picked up some herbs on the way, now on D:1
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
kAEZAR
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 at 15:25 (GMT -5)

its the best start if you set your computer date to yr 2001 2nd july which is monday...so you get lucky and fate smile's at start..also full hp from the start(hp's a bit lowered unless its monday)
kAEZAR
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 at 15:31 (GMT -5)

nm the monday thing >.<
forgot monday reduces hp but creators birthday ignores it
Portrait
Maelstrom
Registered user
The Knight of the Black Rose

Last page view:

3119 days, 11 hours, 13 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 at 16:06 (GMT -5)

Why 2001?! The Creator's day is evey 2nd July, and the hp thing happens ONLY on mondays.
A pessimist sees a dark tunnel.
An optimist sees a light at the end of that tunnel.
A realist sees a train.
And the train driver sees three idiots on the tracks.
Deaneus
Registered user
Accountant of War

Last page view:

6897 days, 2 hours, 36 minutes and 16 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 at 23:59 (GMT -5)

playing 1.1.1 WB4, i have started a gray elf ranger, who was born the night his long-lost borther came home, first kill Giant Frog (love em, not many unless you go through the swamps) who has entered the puppy cave and found a pool on level 1 and Ironfist from a surge of power on level 2. I saved before the RNG gave me a room full of balors or something, and have a svg file for anyone who is interested in seeing how far they can take this character. i haven't had a character like this in ages, so every time i die (100+) i go back to this save game and start again, with absolutely no savescumming. Is there anywhere i can post this file for people who might be interested in trying this guy?
What do you wish for? _Drew Barrymore figurine

Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2004 at 13:09 (GMT -5)

Mael read the 2nd post i made too, saying the 2001 thing was a mistake :P
Portrait
Origin Unknown
Registered user
Adomist

Last page view:

7186 days, 5 hours, 50 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2004 at 05:40 (GMT -5)

RNG...
Once I got amulet of life saving generated in Dwarftown's shop:)
But after a while i became cursed&doomed and my eternium plate mail was *broken* by a mid-level monster (don't remember exactly)
RNG...
They say that dark elves are especially good in the night:)))
thedrin
Registered user

Last page view:

6019 days, 19 hours, 4 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, October 08, 2004 at 05:20 (GMT -5)

My human ranger found a Halberd of Defence in the third dungeon room I entered (in the SMC).

Naturally it was destroyed a couple of minutes later (in the puppy cave) when I walked into an acid trap.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: