Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / sheik the cloaked ratling....

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Cloud X2
Registered user
aww maaaan, not today!

Last page view:

7056 days, 17 hours, 26 minutes and 41 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2004 at 15:55 (GMT -5)

.....tried to killl me maybe because i killed almost everyone in the town. He said "your alternitives are locked" is it because i killed everyone in town?
Sargoth
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2004 at 19:31 (GMT -5)

If you kill Hotzenplotz, everyone except Barnabas and the master thief tries to kill you.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3904 days, 21 hours, 19 minutes and 1 second ago.
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2004 at 01:55 (GMT -5)

I don't think the mad doctor will try to kill you
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5670 days, 17 hours, 57 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2004 at 06:28 (GMT -5)

I think he gets hostile just like everyone else. Either way at that point of the game I don't go and ask him what he thinks of me, I just blast him with an acid bolt, shoot him right between the eyes with a crossbow or bust his head in with a tremendous blow from a huge two-handed sword.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
TheTimpen
Registered user

Last page view:

6855 days, 20 hours and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2004 at 09:56 (GMT -5)

He's nice as first kill.
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3762 days, 7 hours, 47 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2004 at 14:02 (GMT -5)

I just checked; the mad doctor does not get hostile, and neither does anyone who was formerly not hostile, such as an outlaw or bandit, unless they saw you attacking Hotzenplotz (if they did, they may become hostile).

As a rule: When you attack Hotzenplotz, count on anyone who can see you doing it, plus Skriek, wherever he is, to become hostile. Anyone else won't care.
Die Gedanken sind Frei
Portrait
PowerWyrm
Registered user
Great Wyrm of Order

Last page view:

4512 days, 21 hours, 24 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2004 at 18:11 (GMT -5)

But be careful of "fake" hostile monsters! Some of the citizens that appear "hostile" when looked at will give the "Do you really want to attack the (foo)?" message. And if you do so will ruin your alignment.
The Great Wyrm of Order breathes light (more) - wow, you feel very smart!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: