Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Astro Boy: Omega Factor

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Milky
Registered user

Last page view:

7194 days, 21 hours, 28 minutes and 36 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2004 at 02:19 (GMT -5)

Great game for the Game Boy Advance. Has got me unhooked from ADoM (for the time being :P). It's part beat 'em up and part shooter, and whatever you hear from elsewhere, it's not much like Megaman except in the artwork (both feature robots designed to look like animals, so...). It's by both Sega and Treasure, but with so many Treasure references you forget that its actually Sega's name on the box. I hope this is just a warm up for Treasure's upcoming Guardian Heroes game. The near-overwhelming number of enemies thrown at you, plus the fighting combined with beam weapons (recharged by physical attacks) reminds me strongly of the old Guardian Heroes on the Saturn. Too bad you can only play as Astro.

Anyway, it's really fun, and the only reason I'm not playing right now is because my thumbs ache.
Muh muddah wuz a hydra
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6677 days, 7 hours, 46 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2004 at 16:02 (GMT -5)

Also Dbz Supersonic Warriors is a good gba game
<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: