Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Starflight Series

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Naiyor
Registered user

Last page view:

1892 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2004 at 12:00 (GMT -5)

Does anybody play the Starflight series (1 of 2 on PC or Sega)?

I think this was one of the best space adventure/RPGish games/series? I am a huge fan. Just wanted to know if anyone else pays these games

If you do there is a new Starflight 3 in production...dont know when it will be released though. I looks pretty cool though!
tuomas
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2004 at 17:13 (GMT -5)

I have played Starflight with sega(mega drive.) It's a great game indeed, nice storyline development. One of the best games I've played.
Portrait
Naiyor
Registered user

Last page view:

1892 days, 13 hours, 40 minutes and 23 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 at 11:36 (GMT -5)

It's good to hear that I am not the only one. If you liked the game on sega, you should try the computer versions (SF2 is really good...many species, some non-spacefaring races that throw stones and spears at your Terrain Vehicle, many planetary lifeforms, some of which can kill your little Elowans quite quickly). You'll Prob need a slowdown program to run them properly (I recommend Dosbox)

If you want to see how SF 3 is going check out

www.starflight3.net

There are some well-used forums on many topics. There are some differences between the Sega and the Computer versions (but they are mostly the same)

FYI (it's not a spoiler) the Spemin in SF2 are stronger than the Uhlek in SF1 (so much for being the galactic whipping-boys!!)

Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 at 18:41 (GMT -5)

Nice, should try to get that computer version. And I probably need dosbox anyways as I'm using linux:)

Hope they get something usable of this starflight 3 project.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: