Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / System Shock 2

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

6513 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2004 at 18:21 (GMT -5)

Anyone, by chance, play or have played this game?
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him."- Voltaire
"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven."- John Milton, Paradise Lost
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
Portrait
Alex
Registered user
Master Necromancer

Last page view:

6515 days, 12 hours, 39 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2004 at 18:37 (GMT -5)

i played the demo way way way back and thought it was cool, have heard only good things about it since. one of those games i've been meaning to get around to finding for a while now.
by the way if you've only just started, play it with the lights low and the volume high :)
What do you wish for? wands of cat repellent_
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

Posted on Monday, August 23, 2004 at 19:55 (GMT -5)

Already beaten it. ;)
"Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love."- Kahlil Gibran
"I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it."- Voltaire.
"What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."-Salman Rushdie
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6677 days, 13 hours, 27 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 at 07:26 (GMT -5)

I downloaded full ver from here; http://www.the-underdogs.org/game.php?id=3924

Edit: When i downloaded i got it straigjht but seems u need a program called Bittorrent or sumthin=/
<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 8/24/2004 at 07:27 (GMT -5) by @]
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5671 days, 12 hours, 53 minutes and 59 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 at 09:37 (GMT -5)

You could d/l the game straight from the site, the link is a bit after the torrent link.

Or you could google for some bittorrent client. I haven't used bittorrent for a while, but ABC is one client, then there was something like Shadow's experimental client. Just don't use the basic bittorrent thing, it's a bit sucky.

Downloading with torrents can be a bit slow at times, and your download speed depends on your upload speed. Helps to have a fast connection of course. Also the download speed depends heavily on people uploading, also known as seeding, so do seed the torrent for as long as possible after you've finished downloading it, helps other people get it.

For torrents, www.suprnova.org has more stuff available for you to download than you ever can.

Umm, yeah. Thus I hijacked your SS2 thread into a Bittorrent track. Oh well, you had fun for four messages already. *insert lots of evil, manical laughter*
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

[Edited 2 times, last edit on 8/24/2004 at 09:38 (GMT -5) by J.]
Portrait
Jonesy
Registered user
Liberate Te Ex Inferis

Last page view:

Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 at 17:02 (GMT -5)

Evil, evil man!

SS2 is so much fun in multiplayer though. A little laggy, cause the code for it is very, very bad, but it's funner than hell to just go whack a few hybrids with your friends.
Portrait
@
Registered user
Q('_'Q)(>'_')>

Last page view:

6677 days, 13 hours, 27 minutes and 32 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 at 14:15 (GMT -5)

never tried multiplayer, would be fun to try..
<xxxxo~~~~oxxxx> SWORDCHUK

Larrack
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 at 23:51 (GMT -5)

Anyone who hasn't played it, needs to.

Beaten it as well, with a jedi like character

-cringe-

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: