Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / WADOMF

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

MikeyU
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2004 at 00:53 (GMT -5)

Everyone goes on about it and i don't know what it is or how to get it. Can anyone help?
DBREsq (U)
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2004 at 02:26 (GMT -5)

WADOMDF is a trainer for ADOM that lets you edit all kinds of things about your character (pretty much everything IIRC) like stats, inventory, birthsign, skills, talents etc etc. If you want my advice, don't use it because while it sounds good the game is so much more fun when you don't cheat. If however you decide to use it I would say to just search for it on google or something, I can't remember the site(s) that host it. Note that if you are using the most recent version of ADOM (1.1.1) ADoMBot is probably what you need, search for that instead.
Klavert
Registered user
The Hurthling

Last page view:

6525 days, 19 hours, 5 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2004 at 02:38 (GMT -5)

It's true about making the game less fun.
The only cheating thing i ever did was download a lvl50 character. As soon as i started playing it, i wa sbored. I slayed a couple of monster by just walking through them, and it was no fun whatsoever. Since then i just play the game and don't try editors and stuff.
Klavert
-I want ye to slay a rat to prove your valor- Thrundarr
That really happened to me :D
Portrait
Iridia
Moderator on this forum
YASD

Last page view:

3762 days, 7 hours, 42 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2004 at 19:31 (GMT -5)

I use editors to find out the answers to questions, such as "How likely is Andor Drakon to be caught in a Web spell?" or "Are chaos knights vulnerable to petrification?" Et cetera.
Die Gedanken sind Frei
Mikey
Registered user

Last page view:

7184 days, 11 hours, 41 minutes and 21 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2004 at 22:50 (GMT -5)

Thanks
C<U>
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2004 at 16:25 (GMT -5)

The only thing I liked about ADOMF (WADOMF) is that you can have a 1 inch hurthling that weighs a ton and has bald eyes, ruddy complection, etc.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: