Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Teleportation

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Thedrin
Unregistered user
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 at 06:20 (GMT -5)

I've noticed that in games where I eat a blink dog corpse, after dieing I am told that I have the ability to control teleportation. Does this mean that I can teleport (and if so, how?) or that once I gain control of the ability to teleport (or walk into a teleportation trap) that I can decide where I will be moved to?
Marillion
Registered user
Twinmaster

Last page view:

366 days, 8 hours, 34 minutes and 44 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 at 06:35 (GMT -5)

The later.
Blikdogs is the only natural way to get the teleportcontrol intrinsic permanently.
It has the same effect as an item of teleportcontrol.
Sargoth
Registered user
Bard

Last page view:

4962 days, 20 hours, 16 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 at 08:32 (GMT -5)

whenever you see a blink dog corpse, EAT IT. there's nothing more annoying then seeing the "you equipment suddenly feels lighter" message and then notice that the blink dog corpse is gone...
http://tankefel.blogspot.com/

So far you have only killed one wild cat.
Portrait
Derek B Rackham Esq.
Registered user
Swordsman of Forcena

Last page view:

6968 days, 19 hours and 56 minutes ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 at 20:24 (GMT -5)

The character log telling you that you had the ability to control teleportation means that you could determine where your PC would land if you were teleported (eg by a trap, by a wand, by the teleportitis intrinsic etc). It will not let you activate a teleport at will, however.
Tell me how to get stronger....
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5671 days, 4 hours, 47 minutes and 39 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2004 at 14:18 (GMT -5)

If you're near a shop and can already control teleportation sell the corpse to the shop, it won't rot in a shop. That way you can get teleportation control back easily if you lose it while drinking from pools.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: