Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Trolls....

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Have probs!
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 at 15:01 (GMT -5)

hey i'm playing a trollish Beastfighter. Im like level 8 and i need SO much exp to lvl up. I can easely kill swarm of monster that give 10 exp, but it's so long. And when i go farther,i get kill so easely.
The main problem is i don't know where to found equipment. I have almost nothing on me.
where can i get some armor or other thing?
Sargoth
Registered user
Bard

Last page view:

4962 days, 15 hours, 52 minutes and 29 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 at 16:13 (GMT -5)

trolls level up slowly. it sucks, but its true.

well, if you manage to hack your way into darkforge, you'll probably be able to find the hidden rooms with armors/weapons. but, as a beastfighter, you really don't need weapons. ^^
http://tankefel.blogspot.com/

So far you have only killed one wild cat.
Have probs!
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 at 18:23 (GMT -5)

oh yea too, how can i remove curse item? my troll is plain stupid :P oh and my allignement is somehow lawful, i killed the thief leader.
Have probs!
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 at 18:25 (GMT -5)

oh i forgot, where is the darkforge??
Portrait
Derek B Rackham Esq.
Registered user
Swordsman of Forcena

Last page view:

6968 days, 15 hours and 32 minutes ago.
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 at 20:31 (GMT -5)

The darkforge is roughly to the left of the middle on the southern wall of the drakalor chain, look in the guide book for more detail (graphical navigation section).

To remove a curse from an item you need either scrolls of remove curse, or sacrifice heaps to get a good standing with your god (does this really work).
You could just destroy the item if need be, try one of the following methods: Take of all of your items, drop everything in your inventory and read a scroll of item destruction. Take of all of your items, drop everything in your inventory, and anger a god (by praying heaps or saccing stuff on a non-aligned altar), who will hopefully disintergrate any items you are wearing. You could also drop everything bar the cursed item and try to activate a fireball trap, hidden rune traps (on doors only) are the best for destroying items.

Any other direct ways you guys can think of?
Tell me how to get stronger....
Warlord*
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2004 at 01:31 (GMT -5)

Holy Water, dip the item in holy water and it becomes blessed. Remove Curse spell, though your beastfighter is unlikely to master it, ever.
naiyor (not logged)
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 at 13:09 (GMT -5)

As long as you are in good standing with your god. you can pray to have the curse removed

Be careful though ther is a "Hierarchy of Needs" when it comes to prayers.

im not too sure but it seems that a god will answer in the following order (this is a REALLY rough estimate though)

life
food
sickness/vermin
Power points
Curses

so please make sure that you are not injured, sick, low on pp, or hungry before you try to pray to remove the curse...otherwise you might waste a prayer on 1 hp...:-(

Cepheid
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 at 07:42 (GMT -5)

Praying to god to remove curse costs A LOT of piety though.
Larrack
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, September 16, 2004 at 03:25 (GMT -5)

Having the pcs deity remove curse when they should have been granting champion status is the bane of my existence.
*Chaoos Muffin*
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2004 at 18:56 (GMT -5)

Once upon a time in the tower of flames my barbarian prayed for health, was bathed in the healing light - then my god decided id prayed that teensiest bit too much and cursed all my items!!! arrrrrrghhhhhhh!

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: