Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Gaining much needed experience

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Torg
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 at 02:49 (GMT -5)

i havent played Adom in ages, and now u can get to level 50 and have an Ultimate chaos god ending and now the quests are being handed out much much later in experience levels.. so i need a bit o help and advice.
1) how to i gain 16 million exp points? im level 28 barbarian and i havent been granted filk, unicorn, emperor lich, or Barney quests done yet
il also kill the Water dragon but unless things have changed thats only about 8 million points

do they give more now? or doi have to find other ways? and if i get other ways how then? i supose i could up it to 10 million done when doing the final level with greater balor but im aiming for a portal entrance so i want to make sure i have enough exp

2) any help with when the given quests get given?
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3900 days, 16 hours, 18 minutes and 51 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 at 02:53 (GMT -5)

1. If you have a wish, you could wish for emperor moloch, that summons lots of greater molochs which give lot of xp. You could also try scumming the blue dragon caves for xp

2. If you mean the Filk quest, you have to be lvl 45 to get it.
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Torg
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 at 02:57 (GMT -5)

yeah! i forgot about wishing for emp moloch... think those greater molochs would get me a few million exp? and do you know when you get the runed trident these days? i used to be arouind lvl 25... i could really use it to kick moloch (and general deamon) ass
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5666 days, 12 hours, 57 minutes and 11 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2004 at 05:51 (GMT -5)

You get the trident at lvl 36 IIRC. 16 If you're raven.
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: