Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Roguelike / Considering playing.

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

A Guy
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 at 04:45 (GMT -5)

First of all on the site with the downloads which one would I need to download to play on Windows XP. Secondly I'm confused about a few things in this game. First of all what are the graphics like. Can you make out and elf from a troll. I read some stuff on the website that confused me as to that issue. Secondly what type of battle system does this have. Any help on these questions will be gratly appreciated. Oh ya and is Jade going to be a p2p or f2p
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3904 days, 9 hours, 2 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2005 at 10:32 (GMT -5)

You need to get the winbeta version to run it under XP
It's pretty easy to see the difference between monsters
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein
Twinge
Registered user
Communist in Disguise

Last page view:

5200 days, 17 hours, 43 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 at 19:35 (GMT -5)

If you really care about graphics, don't play ADOM. They're letters and other characters; the letter T is a troll, for example. The graphics work fine and are distinguishable from each other.

Jade will NOT be multiplayer.
Portrait
Morio
Registered user
Holy Champion of ADoM

Last page view:

3904 days, 9 hours, 2 minutes and 14 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 at 11:30 (GMT -5)

oh, and it's possible to run the dosversion of ADoM under atleast W2K, just run command.com and start it from there
"I don't know what World War 3 will be fought with, but I know World War 4 with be fought with sticks and stones." - Albert Einstein

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: