Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Back - from hell??

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

7780 days, 2 hours, 33 minutes and 17 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, November 10, 2001 at 14:10 (GMT -5)

Hey all I'm back.You guys probably didnt even know I wasnt here.You wont believe where I've been.I've been on the Pakistani border all these days!!Now I'm in Quetta(Pakistan)!!You wont believe how horrible the refugee situation is!!

THE MESSIAH,I'm here now,Worship me.
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2001 at 08:22 (GMT -5)

Welcome back.

You are probably right, I mean we keep hearing numbers, and seeing pictures of starving people, but you get desensiticed by watching the news so it's impossible to quite grasp the full extent of the situation for those poor people just by watching news reports...

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2001 at 12:55 (GMT -5)

The situation is just horrible.Though I'm in support of the strikes i couldnt bear to see the kids suffering!!

Kayaman
Registered user

Last page view:

7734 days, 19 hours, 57 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 at 05:29 (GMT -5)

If ya a evil mon, you got to got balls to watch consequences of ya actions.
Sengoku
Registered user

Last page view:

7932 days and 23 hours ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 at 05:52 (GMT -5)

The consequences of the actions are evil too though, why retaliate when more innocent people will suffer?

Sengoku
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

3 days, 8 hours, 14 minutes and 8 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 at 11:21 (GMT -5)

Out of self interest, if you allow people to get away with an attack that cost thousands of innocent lives it would encourage more people to try the same.

USA have drawn a line in the sand, and hopefully no country that know what is good for them will dare sponsor terrorists in the future...

You can also say that the world will be a slightly better place without the Taliban, but let's face it, had there not been an attack against USA the Taliban would still have a firm grip on Afganistan.

A lot of innocent people are suffering as a consequence, but ultimately the blame lies with the people who executed the attacks on sepbemter 11. and those who shelter and sponsor those people.

I hate to see innocent people suffer, but this war is the lesser of two evils. The only alternative is to give in the to terrorists and thus encourage them to step up theyr activities...

Hopefully the Taliban will be defeated soon, once the fighting stops and aid workers can get to people in force things schould start to improve for the Afgan people. Let's also hope the North alliance can stick together after they have lost theyr common enemy too, another civil war is the least Afganistan needs after all this...

Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Kayaman
Registered user

Last page view:

7734 days, 19 hours, 57 minutes and 22 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, November 15, 2001 at 02:54 (GMT -5)

USA said "We gonna make it sure this will never happen again".
But them are just making sure it WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!
Sengoku
Registered user

Last page view:

7932 days and 23 hours ago.
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2001 at 07:49 (GMT -5)

I think that because of USA's anger, they are not putting enough co-ordination into their attacks and more innocent people are dying.
You have to agree that the USA are not putting further innocent lives at a higher prioty, they seem more concerned with revenge.
Discouragement of future attacks could be done more peacefully IMO as like Kayaman said, I think this may provoke further retaliation.

Sengoku
Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2001 at 13:47 (GMT -5)

Besides theres no point killing just Bin laden to stop terrorism.There are 10 more to take his place.The US is just getting revenge.Killing innocent people is not gonna help em.

Portrait
Ade
Registered user
Being perverse is bad

Last page view:

7709 days, 23 hours, 54 minutes and 34 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2001 at 20:41 (GMT -5)

I still support the strikes, not as a revenge for the 11th day strikes, but solely for destroying Taleban.
BAMIYAN says it all. Anyone who's capable of such desecration and mindless reductionism deserves nothing but death (I do greatly oppose capital punishment, but that kind of actions make me want to think again). Same goes for the name-tags on hindus the Taleban forced them to wear.
Well, I won't get into talking about how I hate Taleban, it makes me think about the Dark Ages, or Third Reich... I was quite disappointed that military action to stop Taleban was taken so late. It should've happened years ago, or no later than the tragedy of Bamiyan...

You make my life and times
A book of bluesy saturdays
Portrait
Tha Messiah
Registered user
Angel of Death

Last page view:

Posted on Sunday, November 25, 2001 at 07:12 (GMT -5)

Si, I am in support of the strikes.But not the way its goin on now.I agree Taliban live in the dark ages.What with the hindu name tags abd women forced to cover themselves from head to toe.
But my point is that the CIA and Pakistan created the Taliban.And the war is going on too slow.Only the refugees are suffering.I hate the Taliban.But I also hate to see innocent people suffering.
Did you know that Afghanistan before Taliban durin monarchy rule was one of the most modern countries in Asia?The whole situation sickens me.I hate the Taliban.I want them destroyed.But the US doesnt seem to be handlin the situation too well.They want the nothern alliance to do everything for them.
Did you know that a few years back Pakistan went to play a soccer match in Afghanistan and the afghans turned up in full sleeve shitrs and pants.Whats more is that they shaved the pakistanis heads because they showed up in shorts.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: