Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Roguelike / GearHead

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Lucas
Registered user

Last page view:

7017 days, 20 hours, 5 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2005 at 05:49 (GMT -5)

GearHead

With a wide assorment of things to do, I must admit that I am quite impressed by the diversity of the world's first ever Mecha Roguelike. My praises go out to it's creator for providing us with such a brilliant freeware game which has proved to be dangerously fun and addictive.

As I mentioned before the game offers the player a lot, including: cuztomizing your own mecha before sending it off to fierce conflict, performing at cities to earn some quick cash, cutting up the corpses of slain monsters to obtain their meat(or other assorted times you find useful), and you musn't forget explosives. You can't go wrong with explosives! That isn't even a quarter of things you can do in the game, however.

In short, GearHead is simply one of the best freeware Roguelikes there is- and if you haven't played it yet, you're missing a lot! So be sure to visit the author's website and download the game, eh.

GearHead

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 2/7/2005 at 05:50 (GMT -5) by Lucas]

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: