Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / needs for ultimate

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

*cobaltofdoom*
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 at 07:24 (GMT -5)

im going for law ultimate with a trollish healer,born in the month of healing with healthy talent now healing triple rate as normal (very fun seeing his HP come back)
hes N+ at the moment and i havent even attacked a non hostile yet. BUT the last time i tried for this i had found everything. all artifacts went from chaos to L+ saved the big K .... and they aperently there was a stain on my relationship with my god so i went for chaos ultimate. i THINK the stain was killing a blink dog and eating it (non hostile) so now i need to draw my troll to the dark side without permanantly offending law AND figure out a good way of converting the elemental Altars, any help with these issues would be great!
Portrait
Ekaterin
Moderator on this forum

Last page view:

5772 days, 16 hours, 56 minutes and 7 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 at 08:56 (GMT -5)

A stain on your relationship with your god means only that you are cursed or doomed. If you are getting this at crowning time, it must be caused by an equipped item, since gods remove the cursed/doomed intrinsics when you sacrifice at very close. AFAIK, the only way to offend a god permanently is to become a fallen champion.

Only crowned characters can convert elemental altars, but I don't know whether they require more gold than any other altar.
Sargoth
Registered user
Bard

Last page view:

4962 days, 21 hours, 43 minutes and 57 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 at 16:53 (GMT -5)

Remember your first kill!
http://tankefel.blogspot.com/

So far you have only killed one wild cat.
*cobaltofdoom*
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 at 01:56 (GMT -5)

hmmm ok i guess the need to be VERY pious to convert elemental altars just means crowned

and let me get this VERY CLEAR

a stain on the relationship of me and my god is ONLY caused by an item worn causing cursed or doomed status????
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1232 days, 23 hours, 27 minutes and 55 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 at 17:20 (GMT -5)

Yes

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: