Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / Spoilers / Emperor Moloch wish bug?

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Gozer
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 at 15:01 (GMT -5)

I tried wishing for the Emperor Moloch expecting to receive lots of greater molochs but even though I got the usual message, no greater molochs appeared. Does this no longer work in 1.1?
Arch-mage
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 at 00:22 (GMT -5)

Hmm, I play 1.1 and have no problem with getting moloches. But I always wish for him in wilderness, so no idea about you environment.
Gozer
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 at 02:09 (GMT -5)

I book-wished for the Emperor Moloch in the SMC as well as the wilderness and didn't receive greater molochs on either occassion.
Arch-mage
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 at 03:06 (GMT -5)

Hmm, I wished for Emperor Moloch before and after getting the ToRR with no problems. Try to wish with RoDS and check your intrinsics, I only have to say.
Gozer
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 at 06:47 (GMT -5)

Tried wishing with RoDS - no change. No doomed or cursed intrinsics. I have just about everything else in the game (except close the gate). The guidebook states that wishing for the EM will produce GMs even if the EM has already been slain.

I also need to correct my earlier post: the message I received was *not* the normal message ("You'll have to come - maybe my friends can get you moving!") (Or something like that - can't remember exactly) Instead it was something along the lines of "You hear a rhythmic breathing of something hunting you in the dark"

What gives?!?! I tried wishing for the quickling bard and got the quickling lords as normal even though I have killed Filk. Why no GMs?!?!
Portrait
DaN
Registered user
Cursed and Doomed

Last page view:

7003 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes and 38 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2005 at 12:00 (GMT -5)

it hasn't work for at least a year it appears. from the guidebook

March 4th - Updated Appendix M Wishing with the fact that wishing for an
Emperor Moloch after he is dead no longer results in 20 - 25
summoned Greater Molochs

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?