Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Tight situations

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Battle bunny
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 at 11:31 (GMT -5)

What was your tightest situation in ADOM? Mine was when I encountered a greater moloch with 1 HP left ( that was my orkish beastfighter), like this:
%.%
%&%
%.%
%.%%
%@.%
%%%%

'%'s represent walls. Now I started to Suicide myself. Yes, I Whacked it with Skullcrusher. And it didn't give the killing blow of mercy!!! No hits, just kept missing. And then, after a couple of hits I killed him, And still had only 10 HP!!!
(I wasn't killed since that, I berserked and i was only lucky.)
tongHoAnh
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 at 13:07 (GMT -5)

...They say RNGs are godily merciful...
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2005 at 15:51 (GMT -5)

Try that against a greater titan. They never seem to miss with their eternium quarrels. In my opinion greater titans are probably most dangerous monsters in the whole game.
Battle bunny
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 01:12 (GMT -5)

Now, the greater titan was the guy who left me on 1 HP. And it still missed me 1x.
moomoo
Registered user

Last page view:

5388 days, 3 hours, 38 minutes and 12 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 07:37 (GMT -5)

Yeah, tension rooms full of greater titans are pretty much impossible. Unless you are an archer of course.
J.
Registered user
You'll never get rid of me

Last page view:

5667 days, 17 hours, 36 minutes and 48 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 09:25 (GMT -5)

They're even better on cavernous levels :)
If you're feeling happy, don't worry, it'll go away.

Originally posted by noob: "I'm everytime amazed how you people know to exploit every single little bug (or not-bug) for elaborated scumming tatics even if the feature seems completely useless or bad."
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 10:04 (GMT -5)

I had a tension "room" of very experienced titans and a very experienced greater titan in blue dragon caverns. I almost died multiple times, killed most of the titans, but the greater titan did 200-300 damage with every quarrel, so I just let him be. Don't mess with very experienced greater titans...
Portrait
Guinea
Registered user
tWo-HeAdEd cHaOs WeAsEl

Last page view:

6972 days, 16 hours, 20 minutes and 46 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 at 12:45 (GMT -5)

Got a threatening room with greater titans somewhere around I:50... not a problem really, but it was with L50 female hurthling weaponsmith after winning...
*cobaltofdoom*
Unregistered user
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 at 20:21 (GMT -5)

Have they buffed up titans in general in the last couple versions? ive never really had tooo much trouble with them emperor liches and dople kings suck. i even tried save scum against a Vault of exp undead, no clue what kind of tactic would work on that but i couldnt find it though probably the most fun
was a Vault of karmic beings had a human barbarian with vanquisher and ring of imune had enough dragon corpses at the end ot uncurse me

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: