Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Problems With Playing

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

skell
Registered user
Reaper Servant

Last page view:

6980 days, 5 hours, 36 minutes and 37 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2005 at 02:23 (GMT -5)

Well I ecountered a strange thing. I'm playing an 14 LvL Drakish Monk, and After finishing all Quests in Dwarf Village The game became too hard for my Hero(Monsters are much more stronger). Is this normal?(I have 29 Days of game playing).
In other hand when I play an wizard or Druid, I simply have big problems with obtaining spell books. Besides, Is there any Logical way(Not drop everything on Altar, then wearing all uncursed things) to identify items?

Well I have a very big problems with playing this game. Even Save Scumming don't makes it easier...
thedrin#
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2005 at 02:56 (GMT -5)

1) You could be doomed.

2) Can't say that my spellcasters have ever not had enough spell books (except in the very early game - but with a magic user that's the real challenge).

3) Read a blessed scroll of identity.
Phibby&D
Unregistered user
Posted on Tuesday, March 22, 2005 at 20:54 (GMT -5)

There're several restrictions of playing monk ... like it's not nice to be burdened or to wear heavy armours.

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: