Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Funny situations

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Battle bunny
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2005 at 04:00 (GMT -5)

What was your funniest moment in ADOM? Mine was that when I wished for 55 children (yeah, I didn't use cheater's delight or anything else), and waited until they take me down to 1 hp. (It wasn't successful, as I had necklace of rapid healing, even as i took off all armor)
Stratch one
Unregistered user
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2005 at 00:56 (GMT -5)

My funny situation is here: I was to kill all terinyo, killed off shopkeeper, sheriff, druid etc., and the a goodwife and a child killed me!
Ashandarei
Registered user
Spearmaster

Last page view:

4942 days, 6 hours, 28 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, March 21, 2005 at 06:11 (GMT -5)

My ultra-powerful mindcrafter who thought he was invincible was petrified. Now it feels funny, but when it happened, it didn't ;)
The rust monster touches your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster. Nothing happens. You laugh at the monster's pitiful attempt.
Portrait
Naiyor
Registered user

Last page view:

1888 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes and 54 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 23, 2005 at 14:17 (GMT -5)

I had a bunch of artifacts (ahnk, AMWrap, Elemental Gauntlets, SoNonnak) as well as some good items (mithril plate, E2HS's, assorted blankets). I wanted to see if they were cursed so i put them on the alter in dwarftown...had to leave the computer for a moment...forgot that they were still on the alter...walked away and the priest picked them up and started equipping stuff.

I couldn't even lure him out of the town and kill him...I was quite distraught!!
tongHoAnh
Unregistered user
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2005 at 04:24 (GMT -5)

Mine is when a cat tension room was a trap room as well. Quite hilarious.
The Real J.
Registered user
The faceless swordsman

Last page view:

5617 days, 7 hours, 45 minutes and 31 seconds ago.
Posted on Thursday, March 24, 2005 at 11:27 (GMT -5)

Naiyor: one way of getting rid of the dwarfville priest without pissing off the citizens is letting monsters do the dirty work. The greater demon of one elder quest is one possibility, but one could also use wand of monster creation or summon monsters-spell.
Sytytä toiselle tuli ja hän pysyy lämpimänä jonkin aikaa.
Sytytä hänet palamaan ja hän pysyy lämpimänä loppuelämänsä.
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1229 days, 12 hours, 56 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 at 16:19 (GMT -5)

Charged armor and Water. Fun scenario

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: