Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Getting Ring of High King

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Senator
Registered user

Last page view:

6973 days, 26 minutes and 58 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 05:44 (GMT -5)

Will having blessed ring of mental stability enough to be not confused by that *damned* skeletal king? I don't want to waste my amazing elven ranger as food for fishes...)
*cobaltofdoom*
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 10:41 (GMT -5)

hmm i dont know the stats that give you a good chance but ive rarely had trouble being confused my the skeletal king i always go for him as late as i can to go through the cave after the ToEF by then you should be able to resist i think
vDmitry
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 at 16:02 (GMT -5)

hmmm, never thinked of that. I usually get RotHK before going to ToEF, sometimes even before water temple if i don't have AoLS. I haven't had any problems with this skeletal king, only problems with getting to that isle.
Túrin
Registered user
Wildman of the Woods

Last page view:

6924 days, 9 hours, 30 minutes and 18 seconds ago.
Posted on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 at 18:59 (GMT -5)

I almost always have the same strategy for getting RotHK. Bridge building just annoys me, so i usually just drop enough stuff to be light enough for an ice bridge. I run up, open the door, run back to land and unload as much undead slaying ammo until the king drops. I don't recall that strategy failing me once thus far.
Túrin Turambar Dagnir Glaurunga

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: