Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Chaos to Law

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

*cobaltofdoom*
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 10:45 (GMT -5)

Well its damn easy to get from law to chaos but i need to get from C- to L+ running around the wilderness with amulet of order and armor of order for ALOT of turns still hasnt goten me out of C- and ive done all the Law quests is there a quicker way of doing it? i know ive been converted to a diff allignment from sacrificing but that was usualy law to chaos... what can i do?
Sargoth
Registered user
Bard

Last page view:

4959 days, 11 hours, 18 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 12:09 (GMT -5)

Sacrifice small amount of money on lawful altars (neutral if you can't find any). That converts you to L- (or N-, depending on the altar). Be careful not to sacrifice too much gold, though, as you might end up with a converted altar instead of a converted PC...
http://tankefel.blogspot.com/

So far you have only killed one wild cat.
Portrait
Zephyr
Registered user
Solar

Last page view:

4902 days, 13 hours, 53 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 13:18 (GMT -5)

10-20 gp is probably the best. Maybe flog yourself by equiping a whip of any type in the tool slot and (u)sing it?
Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 15:17 (GMT -5)

Use figurine of wonderous power (maybe blessed familiar summoning scroll will do - but only generated things like ghost kings for me) in SMC, bring your pet into water cave and heal it. Brings you to L+ in no time.
Gozer
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 15:45 (GMT -5)

I second Dalrok 100%. Healing pets in my experience is BY FAR the quickest (and safest) way of improving alignment.
Portrait
Zephyr
Registered user
Solar

Last page view:

4902 days, 13 hours, 53 minutes and 47 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 18:35 (GMT -5)

Does anybody know how many alignment stones flogging gives? Healing a pet is 8.
Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for a day. Light a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
*cobaltofdoom*
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2005 at 22:52 (GMT -5)

thanks for the help guys i think il try the small amounts of gold since my lvl 25 drakeling cannot heal anything and i actualy have not found any whip or scourge yet

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: