Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / General / Some problems for Jan Erik

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5834 days, 16 hours, 16 minutes and 53 seconds ago.
Posted on Friday, April 08, 2005 at 12:03 (GMT -5)

1. My name doesn't time on the timer on the top. And there's exactly 58 names there right now.
2. I Don't know why, but on my computer the blacked spoiler text has a text color gray, what makes it accidentally sightable, for those who don't want to see it.
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

4 days, 10 hours, 53 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 at 02:26 (GMT -5)

Not the world's fastets reply but here goes:

The online counter thing ocationaly gets a little wacky... Think it's related to the load balansing system of my host or someting. Never been eable to figure that one out completely. If there is a huge influx of lurkers on the list it's usualy caused by a non-cookie eneabled "browser", might be someone who has turned off cookie support or it might be some kind of webcrawler or boot dropping by. I've been meaning to add a some checks to weed out duplicates, better get around to it soon.

If you can actualy read the text in the spoiler boxes as-is your brightnes/contrast settings are probably way off... It's supposed to be just barely visible. If you realy stare you might also be eable to read it, but it's only supposed to prevent accidental reading. If this is a big problem I can always change it back to pure black on black. I just liked the idea of letting people see that there was some text there without beeing eable to realy read it without highlighting it.
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin
Portrait
Jan Erik
Administrator

Last page view:

4 days, 10 hours, 53 minutes and 3 seconds ago.
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 at 08:00 (GMT -5)

Oh and the timer on your own name will always show 0 for you because it's only updated when you load a page, and when you do load a page it's 0 minutes since your last view :P

Otheres will see a number there depending on how long it's been since you loaded a page. As mentioned it doesn't always work perfectly though...
Jan Erik Mydland
HoF admin

[Edited 1 time, last edit on 4/19/2005 at 08:01 (GMT -5) by Jan Erik]

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: