Register new account
Edit account
Search

Ancient Domains Of Mystery, forum overview / ADOM / Minotaur maze

Online users ( Unknown)
Application object not working properly at the moment, no clue who is online...

* Numbers in parentheses are the number of minutes since the user last loaded a page. Logged-in users time out after 40 minutes (unless they manually log out), lurkers and anonymous posters after 20.

Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5830 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2005 at 07:37 (GMT -5)

How many times you got the minotaur axe and got out successfully? I did it 30 times.

Plus: How many times did the min.emperor kill you? I got the blast from him 9 times.
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
Portrait
Krusty
Registered user
the clown

Last page view:

5590 days, 11 hours, 46 minutes and 9 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2005 at 08:20 (GMT -5)

Ive done it once and that was enough to make me feel like it was a waste of time. So I got two PoCC....so what? I gained almost two full corruptions just going up and down staircases and stepping on traps all the time. The axe is ridiculously heavy and to make things worse its a two-handed weapon. The only good thing about the mazes are that they are good places to get experince if you need to kill some time and beef up for the final dive. But those stat-draining mages are a pain too - bottom line - not worth the effort.
Portrait
Armada
Registered user

Last page view:

1229 days, 7 hours, 20 minutes and 33 seconds ago.
Posted on Saturday, April 09, 2005 at 21:32 (GMT -5)

I've "Bothered" with it once. Was my most promising character that decided to try some new things. Namely the rift and library, which i cleared, and the maze. The maze was simple, till I realized there was no food... Started freaking out, couldn't find the end of the maze or the exit. Stat draining mage finished him off :/
Dalrok
Unregistered user
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 at 03:52 (GMT -5)

Finished the maze twice. It's not very hard with magic map spell/scrolls and teleportation. Although my last character had 4 out of 5 of his blessed SoCRs destroyed in an acid trap...

I don't see how anyone could die to the minotaur emperor. He's a weakling and can be easily killed with wands or bolts.
Portrait
Battle bunny
Registered user
I'm just that cool

Last page view:

5830 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes and 4 seconds ago.
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2005 at 03:53 (GMT -5)

Those were already on low HP.
(\_/)
(o.0)
(> <)
( / \ )

Don't click this
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=Darkcutter
vDmitry
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 at 03:31 (GMT -5)

Tried once. It was terrible. After three corruptions i decided to get out of there
lurking TongHoAnh
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 at 10:44 (GMT -5)

I passed once and shall be once only.
Phibby&D
Unregistered user
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 at 11:33 (GMT -5)

Tried twice. Fled the first after receiving heavy corruptions and damages from maze residents. The second trial done with 13 scrolls of magic mapping (...), 5 scrolls of monster detection, teleportation spells, wands of poison and magic missile.
Also, a piece of paper that recorded the nodes of the maze ...

Color mixer:
Red: Green: Blue: HTML color code: result:      
Your Name: Check to login:

Your Message:

Read the
formating help
Are you a spambot? Yes No Maybe Huh?
Create poll? Yes No   What is this?
Poll question: